Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bulls needs to compete for a championship next season? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294738)

ConanRulesNBC 03-29-2013 10:09 PM

Bulls needs to compete for a championship next season?

Rose will definitely be back. But the Bulls desperately need a starting 2 guard. They really should go after OJ Mayo during the offseason. I believe he's a free agent. Amnesty Boozer to clear up room and go after Mayo.

Noah
Taj
Deng
Mayo
Rose

That team can win a championship.

eeeeeebro 03-30-2013 12:27 PM

Re: Bulls needs to compete for a championship next season?

So amnesty the league leader in double doubles statisticly should have been an all star and this will give us a chance at a championship even though buttler is better than mayo

ConanRulesNBC 03-30-2013 06:19 PM

I want Boozer gone. It's Taj's time. The Bulls need a starting 2 guard. They have Taj who can easily replace Boozer.

nightprowler10 03-30-2013 07:56 PM

Taj can't replace Boozer's offense. Not yet.

CarlosBoozer 03-30-2013 08:08 PM

Taj? :facepalm

ConanRulesNBC 03-30-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Taj can't replace Boozer's offense. Not yet.

Give him more minutes and he can. He can rebound. He can play better defense than Boozer.

And LOL at Jimmy Butler being better than OJ Mayo. Come on, eeeeeebro.

(e) 03-31-2013 11:35 AM

I'd rather have Butler at the 2 and still have Boozer, than to get rid of Boozer and bring in OJ.

Our bigs rotation is pretty thin this year. Dropping Boozer would be a big mistake. Noah and Taj are going to be our only bigs, sounds like a full proof plan.

Crystallas 03-31-2013 01:04 PM

Boozer isn't going to be amnestied, no matter how much you wish and pray for it to happen.

ConanRulesNBC 03-31-2013 05:35 PM

Sign some back up bigs. The Bulls desperate need is a 2 guard. I'd give up Boozer easily if it meant getting Mayo. Mayo > Butler and Rip Hamilton. Bulls need someone like Mayo who can put up 20+ PPG on a regular basis. Taj can do just about everything Boozer can. Boozer is the better scorer right now but Taj plays way better defense. Taj can score when given the chance. I'd much rather get rid of Boozer, start Taj and sign two more bigs to come off the bench and go after Mayo than stick with the weak guards the Bulls have at the 2 spot right now.