Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I feel like an idiot (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295356)

Jameerthefear 04-05-2013 08:59 PM

I feel like an idiot

It's rare that I actually make personal threads on ISH. I don't know if I have ever made one actually.

Alright, so there is this girl (we'll call her Jill) who is going out with my best friend (we'll call him Joe). Jill is black and Joe is white. This isn't a big deal to me or most sane people, but it is apparently to some. (I live in rural Alabama).
Joe always gets shit from both races for dating a black girl. It doesn't bother him much though because he apparently really cares for her.

Here is where I come into the story. Jill is my ex-gf from a couple years back. I kind of moved on since then, but then Jill got super-hot and I'm back to liking her again :banghead:. I'm talking like she's 5'1 maybe and has huge tits and butt (wow i sound lame). My dumb friend keeps taunting me and stuff. (he got way further with her than I EVER did). Now because Jameer is great at getting friend-zoned it's happened again. I've got to get over this girl. It's getting kind of awkward now.
I live by the code bros before hoes, and I'm starting to lose control. I'm such an idiot. This is also like the most poorly-written thread ever

HELP ISH

ace23 04-05-2013 09:12 PM

Re: I feel like an idiot

You should have called your best friend Jack.

gigantes 04-05-2013 09:15 PM

i really like honesty and courage, which is why i really liked your post.

i've been FZ'd many times, but never had to suffer watching another man (or good friend) pick up the ball and score with it. that's fkin devastating. you definitely got my brotherly affection for that whole mess.

strategies? hmm... first basic thing that comes to mind is to pull away from both of them. protect your health and your sanity first and foremost, always always and always. pull away from them until you come up with better strategies for dealing for the time being.

i might come up with more, later. although i don't know you well, so that necessarily limits any advice i can give.

ISH can be full of errant, random, self-directed advice on topics such as this, which is always why it's good to put yourself in their shoes as fully as possible before opening your pie hole. you know.

BuffaloBill 04-05-2013 09:24 PM

My only advice is to get the hell out of alabama

Jameerthefear 04-05-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantes
i really like honesty and courage, which is why i really liked your post.

i've been FZ'd many times, but never had to suffer watching another man (or good friend) pick up the ball and score with it. that's fkin devastating. you definitely got my brotherly affection for that whole mess.

strategies? hmm... first basic thing that comes to mind is to pull away from both of them. protect your health and your sanity first and foremost, always always and always. pull away from them until you come up with better strategies for dealing for the time being.

i might come up with more, later. although i don't know you well, so that necessarily limits any advice i can give.

ISH can be full of errant, random, self-directed advice on topics such as this, which is always why it's good to put yourself in their shoes as fully as possible before opening your pie hole. you know.

Thanks. Kind of weird since she's on my track team and everything so its a bit hard to ignore her now. Especially since she considers me a friend. I've said some kind of inappropiate comments to her. Kind of like casual flirting I guess. My friend would kill me if he found out.

jaydacris 04-05-2013 10:24 PM

joe got a big d!ck

Jameerthefear 04-05-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
My only advice is to get the hell out of alabama

I wish, I'm only 14. The area I live in is a small boring town. I mean the furthest I've been North is Kentucky.

ProfessorMurder 04-05-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
You should have called your best friend Jack.

This.

code green 04-05-2013 10:34 PM

If he's taunting you about that shit, you need to reassess your friendship. My group of friends can be pretty cold blooded, but that's crossing the line.

Boomerang 04-05-2013 10:41 PM

I'm interested about rural Alabama. Got any stories? Hillbillies, stupid people, that kind of stuff

Jameerthefear 04-05-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by code green
If he's taunting you about that shit, you need to reassess your friendship. My group of friends can be pretty cold blooded, but that's crossing the line.

nah we're just close like that I guess. like i'll say something like "i was probably your girlfriend's first squirt" to get him back or something. kind of funny :lol

IcanzIIravor 04-05-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by code green

Yep, doesn't sound like he is much of a friend, knowing how you feel/felt about her. Good news is you are 14 and this will be a blip on the radar of your life. You'll move on from this. I don't think your friend is much of a friend and wouldn't be surprised if he played a part in the break up of things you had with this girl to facilitate him flying in and scooping her up.

LongLiveTheKing 04-05-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
I wish, I'm only 14. The area I live in is a small boring town. I mean the furthest I've been North is Kentucky.

So dated her when you were like 12, bro that doesn't count.

BuffaloBill 04-05-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
So dated her when you were like 12, bro that doesn't count.

It does if she sucked his dick

Draz 04-05-2013 11:04 PM

So I'm guessing she's 14 too. Give it another 4-6 years you'll see them tits grow like wild fire.