Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Margaret Thatcher RIP (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295575)

ErhnamDjinn 04-08-2013 10:46 AM

Margaret Thatcher RIP

Iron lady succumbs to a stroke, weird I didnt see a thread on this, always admired her strong will, maybe not the best of leaders, but I will always remember her and Regan since they were the world leaders during the time I was born along with Gorby

RIP

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...r-dies-aged-87

HarryCallahan 04-08-2013 11:13 AM

Re: Margaret Thatcher RIP

I don't agree w/ her politics but was a far better politician than 99.99% of them so R.I.P.

East_Stone_Ya 04-08-2013 11:42 AM

argentina rejoices :facepalm

kNicKz 04-08-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
argentina rejoices :facepalm

yeah, they mad :roll:

pinhead 04-08-2013 12:39 PM

If anybody does not deserve to RIP it is Thatcher. The only good thing she ever did was beat the Argies. She was a vile woman and leader who all but destroyed this country. Tony Blair deserves great credit for sorting out a lot of the mess Thatcher and her government left behind.

pinhead 04-08-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I don't agree w/ her politics but was a far better politician than 99.99% of them so R.I.P.

Dumbass bitch. Thatcher was most deplorable western politician since the second world war. Stick to talking about hoops because you know jackshit, son.

Balla_Status 04-08-2013 06:45 PM

Based on what I've read, if you didn't want to work hard and just live off the government, you didn't like Thatcher.

Timmy D for MVP 04-08-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Based on what I've read, if you didn't want to work hard and just live off the government, you didn't like Thatcher.

Read more.

That said no one should relish in the death of a human being. RIP indeed.

pinhead 04-08-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balla_Status

WTF are you reading you cockmuncher? So all the miners whose lives were destroyed by this witch didn't want to work? I bet you loved Reagan too you little bitch.

pinhead 04-08-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Read more.

That said no one should relish in the death of a human being. RIP indeed.

OMG, what a hypocrite. Thousands of americans gathered to celebrate the death of bin laden. Thatcher was a worse human being than bin laden.

millwad 04-08-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinhead
OMG, what a hypocrite. Thousands of americans gathered to celebrate the death of bin laden. Thatcher was a worse human being than bin laden.

This.

Seen a lot of positive comments about Thatcher on americans forums and it surprises me that some of these fools won't take the time to read about Thatcher before they write positive comments about her. Fools.

Patrick Chewing 04-08-2013 07:15 PM

Thatcher woulda told Obama to go f*** himself

RidonKs 04-08-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

wow...

Königspinguin 04-08-2013 07:22 PM

To Kenneth Clarke, who said, "Isn’t it terrible about losing to the Germans at our national sport?" when England lost to Germany in the 1990 World Cup Semifinal:

"I shouldn’t worry too much; we’ve beaten them twice this century at theirs." - Margaret Thatcher

Can't say I mourn her.

Timmy D for MVP 04-08-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

First off: no.

And secondly: I did not celebrate the death of Bin Laden.