Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rufus, are you really a dentist? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295889)

pinhead 04-11-2013 01:44 PM

Rufus, are you really a dentist?

CeltsGarlic 04-11-2013 01:53 PM

Re: Rufus, are you really a dentist?

you have some dental related questions? Dude loves them. Seriously.

rufuspaul 04-11-2013 01:55 PM

Here's a question: Why would anyone pretend to be a dentist?

pinhead 04-11-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Here's a question: Why would anyone pretend to be a dentist?

Somebody else said you were a dentist in the witch's thread. I was not sure if they were just saying it to have a childish dig at the british stereotype.

so, how important is flossing? my teeth are pretty good but not as good as 1 year ago my dentist said. I hardly ever floss though and neither does anyone I know.

Is flossing in America as common as basic tooth brushing?

rufuspaul 04-11-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinhead
Somebody else said you were a dentist in the witch's thread. I was not sure if they were just saying it to have a childish dig at the british stereotype.

so, how important is flossing? my teeth are pretty good but not as good as 1 year ago my dentist said. I hardly ever floss though and neither does anyone I know.

Is flossing in America as common as basic tooth brushing?

It's hard to get people to do it on a regular basis because it's more time-consuming than brushing, but if you can get into the habit of flossing 1 time a day it makes a world of difference in your oral health, even adds years to your life, real talk.

pinhead 04-11-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

It's hard to get people to do it on a regular basis because it's more time-consuming than brushing, but if you can get into the habit of flossing 1 time a day it makes a world of difference in your oral health, even adds years to your life, real talk.

I have a rotten taste in my mouth sometimes. It varies throughout the day. Could that be due to not flossing? Even though my teeth are in reasonable/good shape.

rufuspaul 04-11-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinhead
I have a rotten taste in my mouth sometimes. It varies throughout the day. Could that be due to not flossing? Even though my teeth are in reasonable/good shape.

Could be.

pinhead 04-11-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Could be.

Would that make my breath like horseshit to other people?

pinhead 04-11-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Stop eating horseshit.

No need to be a jackass.

pinhead 04-11-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaspah
My dentist always exaggerates how great shape my teeth are in when I goto my checkups..

I don't buy it though, I think they're just normal healthy teeth.

My question is,

Does my dentist really dig my teeth or is he telling everyone they got great teeth? I think he's blowing smoke up my ass

He'll be using that steel toothpick thing and start saying shit.

Why would he pretend they are great?

LJJ 04-11-2013 02:51 PM

Clear your inbox rufus!

I got like five dental related questions you need to answer for me. There might even be future rep in it for you.

pinhead 04-11-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJJ
Clear your inbox rufus!

I got like five dental related questions you need to answer for me. There might even be future rep in it for you.

All dental related questions should be open to the forum.

alwaysunny 04-11-2013 03:03 PM

rufus, I've had a rotten tooth in the back for years that causes no pain nor bad breath. Is it really necessary to take it out?

Lebowsky 04-11-2013 03:04 PM

I swear this thread seems to pop up once a month.

boozehound 04-11-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I swear this thread seems to pop up once a month.

rufus, is it true you can implant teeth in any orifice as a rape deterrent? I am planning on going to prison shortly, so I really need to know.