Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Spartacus!!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296018)

TheReal Kendall 04-12-2013 11:55 PM

Spartacus!!!

:cry: :D Man oh man... I'm happy and sad at the same time. This show was freaking awesome! I wish it didn't have to end. :banghead:

KevinNYC 04-13-2013 12:47 AM

Re: Spartacus!!!

by show, do you mean the movie Spartacus?

AlphaWolf24 04-13-2013 03:54 AM

end?

you mean season?.....hope they didn't cancel it.

Bandito 04-13-2013 10:23 AM

Wait it ended when?

EDIT: Looked for some info and it in fact ended in season 3,last ep was aired yesterday. I didn't even know there was a season 3 :(

imdaman99 04-14-2013 08:58 PM

epic ending. i found all their season finales to be so great. season 1 ending was the best, and series finale was a close 2nd. oh man i miss it already :(

lol it had to end guys, everyone knows what happens to spartacus. they can bend the truth, but they wont obliterate it

Big_Dogg 04-14-2013 09:04 PM

Loved the show, it will be sorely missed :cry:

Bandito 04-14-2013 09:10 PM

Aww the end :(

Rameek 04-15-2013 10:37 AM

They had way more and better opportunities to end this show. The only way this ending even made sense if they were going to continue the series based on Caesar.

kurple 04-15-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imdaman99

lol it had to end guys, everyone knows what happens to spartacus. they can bend the truth, but they wont obliterate it

this

longtime lurker 04-15-2013 03:57 PM

Man sucks this show is done but it's a great send off to one of the best shows on TV

Sgt. Brody 04-15-2013 04:55 PM

Great show. Sparty my mate shall be missed.

TheReal Kendall 04-15-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imdaman99
epic ending. i found all their season finales to be so great. season 1 ending was the best, and series finale was a close 2nd. oh man i miss it already :(

It has been said that they never found Spartacus' body so he could've gotten away

TheReal Kendall 04-15-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
They had way more and better opportunities to end this show. The only way this ending even made sense if they were going to continue the series based on Caesar.

I would be great if they start with Caesar but I think a lot of people hate him. Well I hated him in the show but I liked him prior to watching the show. In the show I was always hoping someone would kill him but I guess they had to stick to the truth

chosen_one6 04-15-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek

The show was based on history. How could they have made it different?