Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2013 NFL schedule. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296913)

Riddler 04-20-2013 03:02 PM

2013 NFL schedule.
 
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...lar.index.html

Whatcha guys think?

bigkingsfan 04-20-2013 03:46 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
Cowboys schedule is just brutal. Only cupcake game is the Raiders. I don't think we'll make the playoffs this year. :oldlol:

-p.tiddy- 04-20-2013 03:51 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Cowboys schedule is just brutal. Only cupcake game is the Raiders. I don't think we'll make the playoffs this year. :oldlol:

Eagles are going to be the easiest team we face I think...

Lions/Chiefs/Chargers/Vikings aren't great as it looks now as well

this is the NFL and every single year teams ranked high week 1 suck and teams ranked low week 1 make the post season...


I think Dallas has a tough schedule but it isn't bad to the point I don't like our chances any more...

-p.tiddy- 04-20-2013 03:53 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
5 primetime games for Dallas...average for them

bigkingsfan 04-20-2013 03:57 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Eagles are going to be the easiest team we face I think...

Lions/Chiefs/Chargers/Vikings aren't great as it looks now as well

this is the NFL and every single year teams ranked high week 1 suck and teams ranked low week 1 make the post season...


I think Dallas has a tough schedule but it isn't bad to the point I don't like our chances any more...


Eagles always plays us tough, we were either down or tied going into the 4th quarter last year. Lions, Chiefs, Chargers are all road games, and Arrowhead can be hostile even though they will likely suck. Plus if the running D don't improve, AP will just run all over us.

-p.tiddy- 04-20-2013 08:26 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Eagles always plays us tough, we were either down or tied going into the 4th quarter last year. Lions, Chiefs, Chargers are all road games, and Arrowhead can be hostile even though they will likely suck. Plus if the running D don't improve, AP will just run all over us.

schedule does look pretty rough, I'm hoping some of the teams we deem great now aren't that great this year

Just2McFly 04-21-2013 11:51 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
as a browns fan, i could see a schedule with ncaa teams on it and think its tough

MK2V1GP 04-22-2013 12:24 PM

Re: 2013 NFL schedule.
 
Bucs at Jets, week 1. Should be fun.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy