Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any sites for watching games after they finish? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296914)

memetherapy 04-20-2013 03:21 PM

Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
Work and final exam week is killing me... still want to watch the games though. I use FirstRowSports for live games...anybody know if games are archived anywhere? What's everyone else's solution to this problem?

Crafty 04-20-2013 03:24 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
http://bt.davka.info/

dannywpt 04-20-2013 03:35 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
League pass...

My problem is that I don't have time to watch all games live (because live in Europe and they air during night time) and don't know which were the best ones I should watch the day after.

I wish there was a thread that voted the best game of the day without spoiling any scores/results. I mean, I could make one, but I doubt enough people would vote/write which games were the best every day.

B4llin 04-20-2013 04:29 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
League pass, speaking of which, is anyone else's not working? **** i have never been so angry in my life i pay for this ****ing thing and the only games that are showing are the RS games:biggums:

eurobum 04-20-2013 04:55 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dannywpt
League pass...

My problem is that I don't have time to watch all games live (because live in Europe and they air during night time) and don't know which were the best ones I should watch the day after.

I wish there was a thread that voted the best game of the day without spoiling any scores/results. I mean, I could make one, but I doubt enough people would vote/write which games were the best every day.


Damn, was thinking the exact same thing today. I think you should make one and bump it once a day for people to vote for last night's best games. If people see it on the front page, I'm sure some will post their vote.

:D

Crafty 04-20-2013 04:58 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B4llin
League pass, speaking of which, is anyone else's not working? **** i have never been so angry in my life i pay for this ****ing thing and the only games that are showing are the RS games:biggums:

Go to League Pass -> Games -> April 20th

kidd2dwill 04-20-2013 07:31 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
http://rubasket.com/

Nets fan 93 10-05-2017 05:12 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
Bump. Night classes killin me. Anyone know of any?

G0ATbe 10-05-2017 08:26 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
I"ve got one that streams live and is archived at the end, hd, no download and has every game dating back to 2012. Id only share it with high rank kobe army members though

Pacquiao 10-05-2017 08:45 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by memetherapy
Work and final exam week is killing me... still want to watch the games though. I use FirstRowSports for live games...anybody know if games are archived anywhere? What's everyone else's solution to this problem?



We can only live once. Drop the exam and watch the NBA.

Nets fan 93 10-06-2017 09:19 PM

Re: Any sites for watching games after they finish?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G0ATbe
I"ve got one that streams live and is archived at the end, hd, no download and has every game dating back to 2012. Id only share it with high rank kobe army members though

Lol I mean I think Kobe was the man lol.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy