Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's Official! David Lee will be Active against the Spurs (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298651)

SacJB Shady 05-05-2013 02:07 AM

It's Official! David Lee will be Active against the Spurs

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/l...e-spurs-series

:applause: :bowdown:

nosfan773 05-05-2013 02:11 AM

Re: It's Official! David Lee will be Active against the Spurs

yea whatever

theBIGjabroni 05-05-2013 02:12 AM

hope curry drops 40 on these geezers

COnDEMnED 05-05-2013 02:27 AM

So, he's going to average like 3 minutes a game. GAME CHANGER

tikay0 05-05-2013 02:30 AM

So a defensive liability against Duncan? :D

COnDEMnED 05-05-2013 03:00 AM

Has nothing to do with respect to Lee, I don't respect you as a poster or fan. Your title insinuates David Lee is some sort of game changer in this series, he wont be, hence this topic is pointless. You are the GSW fan (if I would even dignify you with that title) version of CF86. I want nothing more than for GSW to lose, and lose quickly, just so I can know in my heart it will make you miserable. The celebration on the day you finally get banned from these forums will be comparable only to the deportation of a ghost hunting clippers fanatic.

Stop making topics, asshole.

SyRyanYang 05-05-2013 03:07 AM

Hope he's 100% and makes this a series

AboutBuckets 05-05-2013 03:46 AM

Assuming he can go for 28-30 minutes a game at near his regular level of play, I think he can 'give' the Warriors one more game. I initially thought Spurs in 5, I'll stretch that to Spurs in 6 now.

HarryCallahan 05-05-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
He will be at least 95 percent and will play at least 20 minutes. Mark Jackson said that God has caused Lee to heal in record time. Lee said he's been doing strength exercises 8 hours per day to rehab and it's paid off. His conditioning has been good as well in the time off the court. Doctors say he can't hurt his hip any worse so he can play if he's comfortable. He doesn't even use pain killer injections, just purely raw and feeling great.

:roll:

The only way the Warriors are taking a game is if God actually suits up

alleykat 05-05-2013 05:23 AM

Yup....it's time to do some damage...

I'm actually surprised, when I got to bars Warriors are up on the screens instead of Giants games....

Looks like the bay is starting to show sum luv

Kiddlovesnets 05-05-2013 05:51 AM

Wont matter much, Spurs will still sweep the series.

mugiwara 05-05-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

The Spurs haven't won in Oracle this year.
God suited up 4 games against Denver. But I think the Warriors are better than the Spurs. Parker is not as good as he used to be, Curry outscored him this year. Klay is so much bigger than Parker and contained him this year when he guarded him 40 minutes. I want Parker to play. He will be somewhat of an offensive liability. He is not very fast anymore. The Spurs lack talent. All 3 of their hall of famers have declined. 1-12, we're better. Heck SA is not even deeper than Denver, that's how pathetic they are.

Danny Green is a bum. We have much better players like Harrison Barnes. Even Green, Draymond Green stepped up huge. Than they have all these other players like Diow and Mcgrady and Blaire. Just bums. We beat them by like 20 last time when they played all those scrubs.

And offensively, Lee is better than Duncan. Duncan is so old, he can't play more than 30 minutes. Lee can probably still hold up better than Duncan. Duncan is a *****. He left practice today because he had the butterflies, meanwhile Lee plays with a broken hip.

The Warriors are winning a championship in the next 5 years. The Spurs are not. They are old and have not had any kind of success postseason whatsoever since Duncan was 30. Sorry, but that is the truth. All you Nuggets fans hate me because I saw through all your phone altitude record. Well the Spurs struggled late in the season. That 1 week rest is only going to help so much with all those years of wear and tear already on their body. You Spurs fans shouldn't be so pretentious. You are more pretentious than the players who actually have respect for us. If you guys are so good, why haven't you succeeded in the postseason in the last 6 years?

We're going to beat you. You mad. I'm stoked. On the net, you will laugh. In the back of your minds, you are simply afraid. Have fun, we are going to kick your butts and win the series. Even the Nuggets are better than you old guys.

c'mon man, dont disrespect the spurs. They are incredible, don't look at the players they have. look at the way they play. Neve ever again say that david lee is better then Tim Duncan, ever. I want the Warriors to win, i believe in them but i know they are the under dogs. Believe in your team. Respect your opponent, this is the second round of the playoffs.

Nero Tulip 05-05-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Lee 18.6, 11.2 > Duncan 17.5, 9.9
And we have Bogut to counter Duncan's defense

They are incredible? I don't disrespect them, I respect them, but they had almost the same record as Denver and people thought we were also underdogs. How bout that year when we beat the Dallas team that won 67 games? The Spurs are just another good team, they are not recent champs like the Heat. You cannot tell me that it's a guarantee for the Spurs. There are only 2 things in life that are guaranteed. Death and taxes. The Spurs eliminating the Warriors is not one of them. In fact the Warriors are due to win a game in San Antonio. There is always a first for everything. One win there and we can win the series by winning at Oracle.

1) We don't have Andre Miller
2) We don't have George Karl
3) Don't you ever think about trying that crappy zone defense against us
4) We're one of the best teams at defending 3 point shooters

Sorry bro, I know you really want it to be true but denying it will only make it harder for you. GS isn't even half as good as the Spurs. You might steal one at most.

Haymaker 05-05-2013 12:23 PM

Lee's kind of injury is very prone to re-aggravate. He might play limited minutes and will not be 100%. It's good for the team's morale though.

COnDEMnED 05-05-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

make a more convincing rebuttal. The Spurs are good, not great. We're also very good.

LOL
"How many games have the GSW won at San Antonio in the last decade"?

Shady-"Make a more convincing point please, were due"

:facepalm