Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299318)

unbreakable 05-09-2013 06:24 PM

If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Lets say hypothetically someone comes up to you and is like "Hey.. this sounds weird.. but I passed my class because I copied off your scantron answers and I feel like I really owe you. Can I buy you a top notch dinner sometime? Or take you to a ballgame? "

What would you say?

ace23 05-09-2013 06:36 PM

Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

Accept the free dinner/tickets. Who wouldn't?

DMV2 05-09-2013 06:43 PM

Re: If someone thanked you for passing because they cheated off your paper, you be mad?

How do you if the cheater wouldn't bail out on you once the waitress come with the tab? And what if the cheater takes you to some lame ass high school b-ball game? There's also possibilities that the cheater is trying to befriend you to take advantage of you.

I don't trust cheaters!

MavsSuperFan 05-09-2013 07:24 PM

You might as well accept if it is already after the fact and they already cheated.

Sidenote, don't let someone cheat off you if you are being graded on a bell curve.

andgar923 05-09-2013 07:48 PM

Maybe not as mad as the person I cheated from :D

cuad 05-09-2013 07:54 PM

I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.

ace23 05-09-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuad
I keep myself mic'd at all times in case of situations like these. Once I obtain the confession, I take it straight to the proper academic authority.

Wow, what a faggot. :oldlol:

christian1923 05-09-2013 10:59 PM

Its straight comedy when I see white kids covering their answers with their whole arm :lol it's not that serious

HarryCallahan 05-09-2013 11:10 PM

I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.

macmac 05-09-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
I'd call him a ph@ggott for wanting to take me out on a date.

It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.

Rubio2Gasol 05-09-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
You might as well accept if it is already after the fact and they already cheated.

Sidenote, don't let someone cheat off you if you are being graded on a bell curve.

Unless the Curve is of about 60,000 people :pimp:

But always feed them some wrong answers so they don't beat you.

d.bball.guy 05-10-2013 12:08 AM

I let people cheat off of me all the time so I can cheat off of them too. It's a give and take relationship :lol And a free dinner? Heck yea

HarryCallahan 05-10-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmac
It's not a date, he just lost a bet. I always thought Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars too.

Nice Seinfeld reference. :cheers:

Cali Syndicate 05-10-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuad

That's crazy son.

chips93 05-10-2013 04:42 AM

i know somebody who let a friend cheat off him, but the proffesor thought that it was the other way around, so the guy i know failed the class.

point is, id be pissed if somebody cheated off me, especially without my consent.