Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hello Everyone (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299384)

SourPatchKids 05-10-2013 07:02 AM

Hello Everyone

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know thereís a million people out there just like me, but I promise you Iím different. On December 14th, Iím moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. Iíve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus.

fiddy 05-10-2013 07:15 AM

Re: Hello Everyone

pics or gtfo

CeltsGarlic 05-10-2013 07:51 AM

NauruDude 05-10-2013 07:53 AM

sticky this

DonD13 05-10-2013 08:04 AM

they grow up so fast :cry:

it seems like yesterday when we was working out together

good luck nephew! Send us a message in a bottle!

SourPatchKids 05-10-2013 09:34 AM

Harf Harf

Just2McFly 05-10-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonD13
they grow up so fast :cry:

it seems like yesterday when we was working out together

good luck nephew! Send us a message in a bottle!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SourPatchKids 05-10-2013 02:30 PM

I have spent the last day perfecting actions without my hands, this post took 4 hours to type.

Dolphin 05-10-2013 02:39 PM

I'm currently a dolphin, but have also been a hippo prior to that. That's two mammalian transformations already in my relatively young life. PM me your e-mail and we can set up a meet where I can tell you all about the trans-specied lifestyle. Can't go into detail over the internet for obvious reasons. The e-mail will simply be used to set up a meet time and place. I will say that the whole thing is a lot less invasive than you might think.

BuffaloBill 05-10-2013 02:53 PM

Sloths >>>

SourPatchKids 05-10-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin
I'm currently a dolphin, but have also been a hippo prior to that. That's two mammalian transformations already in my relatively young life. PM me your e-mail and we can set up a meet where I can tell you all about the trans-specied lifestyle. Can't go into detail over the internet for obvious reasons. The e-mail will simply be used to set up a meet time and place. I will say that the whole thing is a lot less invasive than you might think.

Have you also been a werewolf?

Batz 05-10-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

Aah yes I have. I've been several dark creatures. I started off as a bat but it got old real quick. I was tempted to be a Pekin Duck, because man they are adorable, I felt my personality would be better fitted as a Iguanas, however I gained a craving for meat so I applied to be a Amur Tiger. Still on the waiting list *fingers crossed*. I got turned to werewolf, but that life just wasn't for me, ya know? Too much blood, not enough pleasure. And I was itchy as a motherfucker.

Right now I'm a Fruit Bat. I'd love to be an ocean creature though. Never tried it. Maybe a Humpback Whale. Name always makes me giggle.

Dolphin 05-10-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids

No...that was a joke. Can't transform like that either. lol