Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean.... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299399)

Just2McFly 05-10-2013 11:38 AM

All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean....

When you dream about making out with a guy? I woke up a couple nights ago from this crazy ass dream where I making out heavy with some white guy and I felt disgusting. I kinda cowered in the corner of my bed for a bit then took a long shower where I might have cried(can't prove it tho) and then listened to some music for the rest of the night.

I have never had dreams like this before and haven't hand any since, what is the cause of this shit?

Mr. I'm So Rad 05-10-2013 11:46 AM

Re: All Jokes Aside, What Does It Mean....

Was he hot?

Just2McFly 05-10-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Was he hot?

u think im gonna be making out with ugly n*ggas? :kobe:

rufuspaul 05-10-2013 11:49 AM

Seriously? I think it means that dreams are just really fucked up sometimes.

Just2McFly 05-10-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Seriously? I think it means that dreams are just really fucked up sometimes.

I'm serious.

Deleterious 05-10-2013 11:51 AM

Have you thought about being gay as of late? your thoughts and feelings in consciousness usually plays a role in your dreams, so no a dream does not make you gay in the slightest way.

daj0264 05-10-2013 11:54 AM

it means you are in the closet.

IamRAMBO24 05-10-2013 11:54 AM

Do you play in the post a lot? I think the sexual gravitation happens at a subconscious level: rubbing your a*s on a bunch of d*cks and then scoring a basket is a conditional way of telling your unconscious mind such an action is pleasurable.

treadster 05-10-2013 11:59 AM

you probably thinking about some gay problem

macmac 05-10-2013 12:06 PM

If the music you listened to was Enya or Celine Dion, you are indeed a f@g. If you put on some hard core gangsta rap and mean mugged in front of the mirror, it was just a dream and you're a tru G

ZeN 05-10-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just2McFly
When you dream about making out with a guy? I woke up a couple nights ago from this crazy ass dream where I making out heavy with some white guy and I felt disgusting. I kinda cowered in the corner of my bed for a bit then took a long shower where I might have cried(can't prove it tho) and then listened to some music for the rest of the night.

I have never had dreams like this before and haven't hand any since, what is the cause of this shit?

It means that you fear intimacy and have trust issues.. You may not lack confidence but may fear that in the future you may lose confidence in yourself. Fear of becoming vulnerable unlike any vulnerability felt before.. Its an idea that disgusts you.

The gay act is something you could never see yourself doing.. much like how you never see yourself trusting someone completely, possibly females in general....?....

The Macho Man 05-10-2013 12:10 PM

I've had dreams I had sex with my mom. Man up, glove.

ZeN 05-10-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I've had dreams I had sex with my mom. Man up, glove.

No wonder you're gay.

The Macho Man 05-10-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN
No wonder you're gay.

How dare you

ZeN 05-10-2013 12:23 PM

Your words, not mine..:confusedshrug: