Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Vent your frustrations (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300441)

Rameek 05-18-2013 11:18 PM

Vent your frustrations

I guess the Knicks needs to vent...

Scoooter 05-18-2013 11:20 PM

Re: Vent your frustrations

I want to beat mike Woodson to death with one of his own children.

niko 05-18-2013 11:22 PM

I got three more corona's, everyone is asleep, and i'm waiting for these idiots to get moving on my mission.

Everyone needs to chill, there is literally nothing you can do so to get so upset that it affects other things in your life is silly. I'm not saying don't be upset, i am saying don't be depressed can't go do other things upset. Life is too short to waste time on things out of your control.

Scoooter 05-18-2013 11:23 PM

I don't take life lessons from guys who drink Corona.

Rameek 05-18-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoooter
I don't take life lessons from guys who drink Corona.

This was funny

Scoooter 05-18-2013 11:57 PM

Every now and then I land one.

bluechox2 05-19-2013 12:08 AM

what happened to drive and draw contact JR? he was the biggest reason we won all those games at the end of the season

this series would be alot different if we had kurt in there to step in and draw charges and contest layups

franchize 05-19-2013 12:22 AM

All I have to say is, Grunwald did a lazy job. He needs to step his game up.

Clutch 05-19-2013 04:44 AM

This one is appropriate :oldlol:

percelloveknicks 05-19-2013 06:33 AM

I think chandler needs to go! he always crying and bitchin! 2pts, 6 boards, 7 feet!!!! nuff said

percelloveknicks 05-19-2013 06:36 AM

and is there anyway we can get kidd and camby's ass outta here too, while were at it??!!

franchize 05-19-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
and is there anyway we can get kidd and camby's ass outta here too, while were at it??!!

Gotta try and convince them to retire. It would be a huge blessing. That being said, all indications are that they won't. I blame the media and the fans. When you go around saying stuff like
"it doesn't matter if he doesn't score, he does all the little things"

or

"he was brought on this team because of his leadership"

or

"They're like coaches on the court"

or

"They do the things that don't show up in the stat sheet."

These are the things that give these washed up dudes the ammunition to say "maybe I can give it another year."

Both Kidd and Camby are stealing money at this point.

bluechox2 05-20-2013 02:29 AM

kidd and camby ate good trade throw ins at this point, only way to make this team better at this point is to spend more money, or experience playoff knockouts till our next free cap year

franchize 05-20-2013 08:58 AM

Our best case scenario is if we convince Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby to hang em up. My guess is that neither will. Especially Kidd. He's made excuses about him not scoring (ex "I'm not here to score. I never was a scorer"). And as long as the Mike Breen and Knickscity's of the world keep defending this bum, he'll continue to rob the Knicks blind lol

Rameek 05-20-2013 11:56 AM

Franchise nailed it.. Those dudes need to retire but if I were them hell no give me my money say what you want about me!:roll:

Grumwald has to prove his worth this summer. Although this was a successful step in the right direction overall for the team but the end goal is a championship. Prigs, Martin, Copeland were solid players.