Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What phone do you have? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300962)

Draz 05-23-2013 09:32 PM

What phone do you have?

What phone do you have? I finally bit the bullet and paid $700 for a Samsung Galaxy S4. It's my first new phone for about 3 years now when the SG1 dropped. I definitely needed the upgrade.

I figured the iPhone didnt have much features compared to this phone, and an upgraded camera 13mp couldn't do me wrong. I can't complain but neither am I a phone geek, well I'm turning into one.

Are you satisfied with your phone? What future phone do you plan on buying?

B-Low 05-23-2013 09:42 PM

Re: What phone do you have?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draz
What phone do you have? I finally bit the bullet and paid $700 for a Samsung Galaxy S4. It's my first new phone for about 3 years now when the SG1 dropped. I definitely needed the upgrade.

I figured the iPhone didnt have much features compared to this phone, and an upgraded camera 13mp couldn't do me wrong. I can't complain but neither am I a phone geek, well I'm turning into one.

Are you satisfied with your phone? What future phone do you plan on buying?

Got me all kinds of f*cked up :oldlol:

Honestly as long as I have a smart phone I'm good. They keep coming out with these new phones that do shit I would never even use. Hell my phone doesn't even DO that much and I probably don't even use 80% of its features. I need to be able to text, watch videos, browse the web and play random games and I'm good. My phone's all paid off so I'm content with this one as long as it works

BuffaloBill 05-23-2013 09:44 PM

iPhone 4s. Never been more satisfied with a phone. Best part was that it was free.

Draz 05-23-2013 09:50 PM

This shit is pretty cool. I like that I can be on two windows at the same time.

imdaman99 05-23-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draz
This shit is pretty cool. I like that I can be on two windows at the same time.

what do you mean 2 windows? you can multitask?

Beatlezz 05-23-2013 10:19 PM

Galaxy Note 2. :rockon:

CarlosBoozer 05-23-2013 10:27 PM

s4

LongLiveTheKing 05-23-2013 10:43 PM

iPhone 4. I have to upgrade next year ****.

Brujesino 05-23-2013 10:43 PM

700 for a ****ing phone?I bought a computer for less then that.

EnoughSaid 05-23-2013 10:56 PM

Got my S3 since October. Love this phone. Does everything I need it to. I'll probably get the newest HTC or Samsung available when my shit expires tho.

magic chiongson 05-23-2013 11:24 PM

4 yr old sony ericsson j105

1 week of battery life w/ heavy texting occasional calling

(i got a tablet tho)

code green 05-23-2013 11:51 PM

Blue HTC WP 8x

LBJMVP 05-23-2013 11:56 PM

i have this piece of shit because last week i was at the beaching drinking, and went into the ocean to take a piss.

forgot my phone was in my pocket. so not only did it get salt water in it, i pissed all over it.

outbreak 05-24-2013 12:03 AM

s3, I'm on contract and they give me a new phone every 2 years. Honestly my galaxy s1 was totally fine and I had this s3 sitting around for weeks before I even could be bothered moving over to it.yeah the screens a lot nicer but it's much the same. Still love both samsung phones I've had, 0 issues (besides my girlfriend cracking her screen dropping it onto concrete) and my whole family has them.

Meticode 05-24-2013 12:11 AM

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I had A HTC Rezound. Even though the specs of the Rezound are better I get a much better experience on the Galaxy Nexus.

I'm running CyanogenMod 10.1 in expanded screen mode which gets rid of the soft touch navigation keys letting me have access to the full 4.65" Super AMOLED screen. Running LMT for the navigation buttons.

Similar to this, but with the status bar normal up top and no bottom navigation keys.

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=lmt%20launcher