Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301079)

SnakePlissken 05-24-2013 10:46 PM

Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...173000667.html

This medical staff is a f*cking joke! I wish this organization was actually run by people who know how to run an NBA team.

Look at this guys credits:

Quote:

Chicago Bulls head athletic trainer Fred Tedeschi has won the 2012-13 Joe O’Toole NBA Athletic Trainer of the Year Award. The honor was revealed by the team’s website on Friday.

Fred Tedeschi is the trainer for a team that cleared former Bulls center Omer Asik to play in the 2011 NBA playoffs with a broken leg.

And there's this:

Quote:

Tedeschi last won the award in 2007, two years before the Bulls sent out a letter regarding Luol Deng, telling the media that Deng should be undertaking something called “active rest” to work himself toward "expeditious return to play." The Bulls training staff then "encouraged [Deng] to challenge himself physically."

Luol Deng got a second opinion from another doctor, who revealed that Deng had a broken right leg. Something not enough “active rest” in the world can heal.

F*cking idiot. What a joke. Come on though, let's hear it Go Getter. I'm not being a real fan because I'm calling out their crappy medical staff? :facepalm

Go Getter 05-25-2013 03:31 PM

Re: Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan

I don't give a **** what you think about me or the Bull's medical staff you lame. Kick rocks.

Go Getter 05-25-2013 03:48 PM

Re: Bulls medical staff is a joke but I expect Go Getter to say I'm not being a real fan

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...173000667.html

This medical staff is a f*cking joke! I wish this organization was actually run by people who know how to run an NBA team.

Look at this guys credits:

And there's this:

F*cking idiot. What a joke. Come on though, let's hear it Go Getter. I'm not being a real fan because I'm calling out their crappy medical staff? :facepalm

1.) Asik is fine now and had no ill lingering effects--he had a career year this year.
2.) Maybe the mistakes the staff made in the past is what made them treat Rose with kid gloves so it could be a good thing.

No matter what YOU will NEVER get me to say a bad thing about my Bulls so stop trying and STFU talking to me please and thank you.

SnakePlissken 05-26-2013 08:27 PM

Go Getter continues to be a moron.

Go Getter 05-29-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakePlissken
Go Getter continues to be a moron.

Actually I am a grad student at a research university with a pretty good GPA and a lot of street knowledge.

If you can't understand my rhetoric you'd be better served by trying to understand me as opposed to baseless comments about a relatively intelligent ISH member.

That's the last time I try being remotely civil with you.

ConanRulesNBC 05-30-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
Actually I am a grad student at a research university with a pretty good GPA and a lot of street knowledge.

If you can't understand my rhetoric you'd be better served by trying to understand me as opposed to baseless comments about a relatively intelligent ISH member.

That's the last time I try being remotely civil with you.

:roll:

Go Getter 05-30-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC

Aren't you the ghost hunter that got trampled on black Friday?

And you're laughing at me saying I'm traditionally educated/street educated as opposed to an idiot?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so bad man, :roll:

ConanRulesNBC 05-30-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Aren't you the ghost hunter that got trampled on black Friday?

And you're laughing at me saying I'm traditionally educated/street educated as opposed to an idiot?

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so bad man, :roll:

Pharcyde 07-06-2013 12:48 PM

I remember having a discussion with him about how the Bulls medical staff sucked and he told me I was wrong when I said they cleared Deng to play on a broken leg. The staff truly is horrible, they do not handle injuries very well IMO.

Goliath Uterus 07-07-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

:lol