Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Phoenix Suns Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Shawn for.... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3011)

sunsfan8406 06-27-2006 07:41 PM

Shawn for....

Hey, what do you guys think about a trade with the Utah Jazz for Andrei Kirilenko and the Jazz's draft pick?

STATfan32 06-27-2006 11:13 PM

nope

i do like AK-47 but i LOVE matrix, how could we trade marion when amare is on his way back? this year is even more promising which means finals (and the first phx. title) shawn will retire a Sun i believe

brwnman 06-28-2006 12:14 AM

I want the Suns to keep Marion, but I think the new ownership is gonna end up trading him, because they wanna keep Boris and TT...

STATfan32 06-28-2006 01:04 AM

ok obviously we're keepin boris but if it came to a decision who would you take, matrix or TT? come on you gotta pick marion

PHXsunsROCK1105 06-28-2006 10:59 AM

...uggh..

Not good. Marion is more athletic and fits the suns style. NO way!

sixty 06-28-2006 12:17 PM

Are you crazy? Trading Marion? He is a scorer, he is a defender, he is a leader, he is a hustler, he is stats filler and also NBA's most underrated player.

Marion has missed very few games due injury, Kirilenko missed plenty.

Ok, certenly there is an issue that Marion is making a lot of money (he deserves every penny don't get me wrong). I think eventualy he will be traded, but not for Kirilenko :roll: .

SRILK 06-30-2006 05:30 PM

Lamar ODOM???

KnicksFan4Life 06-30-2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixty
Are you crazy? Trading Marion? He is a scorer, he is a defender, he is a leader, he is a hustler, he is stats filler and also NBA's most underrated player.

Marion has missed very few games due injury, Kirilenko missed plenty.

Ok, certenly there is an issue that Marion is making a lot of money (he deserves every penny don't get me wrong). I think eventualy he will be traded, but not for Kirilenko :roll: .

How is Marion underrated? He made the All-star team because the Spur coach saw him, and didnt underrate him. If anyone is underrated its Andrei Kirelinko. Tony Parker made the All-star team over him. HOW THE **** DID THAT HAPPEN? Shawn is not even close to underrated. The most underrated player in the NBA is Jason Kidd

KnicksFan4Life 06-30-2006 05:49 PM

Marion will be traded to the cast of "Dog Bites Man" for Marty Bettman and a CD copy of "Up In Them Guts"

Walker 07-01-2006 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Marion will be traded to the cast of "Dog Bites Man" for Marty Bettman and a CD copy of "Up In Them Guts"

Maybe if Isiah was in charge of Phoenix that'd happen yes.

sixty 07-01-2006 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
How is Marion underrated? He made the All-star team because the Spur coach saw him, and didnt underrate him. If anyone is underrated its Andrei Kirelinko. Tony Parker made the All-star team over him. HOW THE **** DID THAT HAPPEN? Shawn is not even close to underrated. The most underrated player in the NBA is Jason Kidd

Marion should be THE starter of this year's all star team.

Marion in last three seasons missed only 5 games (2 of them were just to rest him, becuse there was nothing to lose).

Kirilenko on the other hand missed in last three seasons 57 games. Kirilenko is a great player but injuries are stopping him to become a really great player.

Yes, Jason Kidd in underrated, I agree.

sixty 07-01-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walker

Word.

KnicksFan4Life 07-01-2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walker

I'll admit, thats a move he would probably make. But he would throw in Amare Stoudamire.

KnicksFan4Life 07-03-2006 12:47 PM

He may have even throwen in Nash