Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   I want James White to get drafted (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3012)

Noob Saibot 06-27-2006 07:45 PM

I want James White to get drafted

James White to get drafted. As long as he is on a team, he will instantly be in the "Dunk Contest"!

CLEAR THE RUNWAY!!

AKADS 06-27-2006 09:38 PM

I want him to slip to 42 so he can bea running partner for LeBron on the break.

Or for the MAgic to get trade for the 30th pick from Portland and pick him.

James white will be an all NBA defender in 5 yrs. And his offence is getting better and more developed. James White is the steal of this draft.

adamcz 06-27-2006 09:41 PM

He'll go in the first round. He has the same talent level as many other late first round picks, but will sell more tickets. If a team isn't quite sure who to take, he'll be the guy. However, I can nearly gaurentee that if he's still there at #39, the Bucks will grab him.

dpgreen 06-27-2006 09:42 PM

he'll definitely be drafted. id like it if he were available for the raptor's pick at 35, but he may even be a first round pick (Lakers are interested in him).

traditionone 06-27-2006 09:43 PM

He'll get drafted. He may be wearing the purple and gold of the Los Angeles Lakers. They were really impressed with him during his last workout in front of Phil, Kupcake, and Bussboy.

det2orl 06-27-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AKADS
Or for the MAgic to get trade for the 30th pick from Portland and pick him.

James white will be an all NBA defender in 5 yrs. And his offence is getting better and more developed. James White is the steal of this draft.

Exactly, I hope that we can manage to steal him around that area!

Noob Saibot 06-27-2006 10:56 PM

Quote:

He'll get drafted. He may be wearing the purple and gold of the Los Angeles Lakers. They were really impressed with him during his last workout in front of Phil, Kupcake, and Bussboy

Aw man, that'll be crazy! James White a Laker, say it ain't so? Kobe will be so damn happy to have a Pippen(not Lamar Odom) on his side.

THE CHICAGO BULLS ALL OVER AGAIN!!! But plagarized!!! :banghead:

I like the idea of White being a Cavalier, but he'll end up like another high-flyer, Ricky Davis.

Bosh4life 06-27-2006 11:12 PM

If he somhow falls to the raps and we don't choose im i will have a literal snap show

hateraid 06-27-2006 11:12 PM

I don't think anybody has to worry about him not getting drafted. His hype carried him this far, it will carry him further. That type of athleticism only comes around once in a long while.

Sham 06-28-2006 12:16 AM

Darvin Ham anyone?

Kiss Murder 06-28-2006 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sham
Darvin Ham anyone?

That guy was ugly.

SupermanOnSteroids 06-28-2006 12:43 AM

he'll go in the bottom of the 1st round and turn into a gerald wallace type player in a few years if given enough minutes to develop.

bigkingsfan 06-28-2006 12:48 AM

He'll be the 10th man on some bench and will be out of the league in 5.