Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: Hows the weather over there? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30166)

GoRapz 02-14-2007 02:41 PM

OT: Hows the weather over there?

We had a snowstorm last night, 50CM of snow. No school (YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2nd time this year!)

saKf 02-14-2007 02:43 PM

Re: OT: Hows the weather over there?

About a week and a half ago we (Minnesota) had some ridiculous cold. Negative teens were the highs for a few days. My car wouldn't start for a few days. Got it into the garage and pointed a big propane space heater at it for hours and got it going.

SsKSpurs21 02-14-2007 02:43 PM

its not too bad in Texas. we are suppose to get a winter blast from you canadians tonight so its suppose to drop to the 30s!

reppy 02-14-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saKf
About a week and a half ago we (Minnesota) had some ridiculous cold. Negative teens were the highs for a few days. My car wouldn't start for a few days. Got it into the garage and pointed a big propane space heater at it for hours and got it going.

That's quite possibly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read in this thread.

GoRapz 02-14-2007 02:44 PM

btw, it's like -18 over here but feels like -28.

SsKSpurs21 02-14-2007 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRapz
We had a snowstorm last night, 50CM of snow. No school (YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!, 2nd time this year!)

it never snows in San Antonio. Dallas gets snow sometimes, but down here it gets below freezing but no snow. the water pipes and sprinklers just freeze and thats about it.

B-Low 02-14-2007 02:45 PM

Picture i took from my apartment just now:

nuff said lol

saKf 02-14-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reppy
That's quite possibly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read in this thread.

Why? Because of the cold? The wind makes it much worse.

NASH = BEST 02-14-2007 02:49 PM

Its TOO COLD right now here in Tempe.

65 degrees and a chance of a few showers later on, life sux!!

wang4three 02-14-2007 02:50 PM

We got like a foot and a half here in Illinois.

Pistol Pete 02-14-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
Its TOO COLD right now here in Tempe.

65 degrees and a chance of a few showers later on, life sux!!

Hilarious, 65 degrees and life sucks. That's a beautiful day, isn't that around 15 degrees celsius, beautiful temperature.

gts 02-14-2007 02:51 PM

wow you guys, i feel for you...

In Los Angeles it's 65 or so and clear as a bell, little breeze out of the north...

TurkeyStraightUp 02-14-2007 02:59 PM

Used my snowblower on 12+ inches of snow this morning.

-10 windchill tonight.......

I live not far from the Palace.

RidonKs 02-14-2007 02:59 PM

God I hope we get this storm. They're calling for a lot of rain right now though. Which would suck, unless it relly cold early tomorrow morning, and the roads freeze. :)

Younggrease 02-14-2007 03:01 PM

its sucks they postponed my bball game but i still gotta go to one of my classes because the preof wants to be a hero and come to class. Thats like the worst case scenario.