Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sneaker Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How hot are these and are they worth flipping? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302520)

9erempiree 06-04-2013 10:26 PM

How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 

9erempiree 06-04-2013 10:42 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
The reason why I ask because they have a whole bunch of them at my local House of Hoops. I'm not a sneaker head or collector but I remember these when I was a kid.

So I ask, are they worth getting? I know they are not as popular as the Concords but if they are worth getting a few pairs?

9erempiree 06-04-2013 10:44 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
If anyone is willing to help me with some info, I will help you get a pair if you like, send me the money or paypal it to me and I will pick it up for you at cost.

HardwoodLegend 06-04-2013 11:07 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
They're one of my favorite pairs of J's. I want to get the black ones dropping next Saturday.

I find it hard to believe your House of Hoops still has several pairs. That model is in pretty high demand.

Fresh Prince used to rock em all the time.






9erempiree 06-04-2013 11:10 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
They're one of my favorite pairs of J's. I want to get the black ones dropping next Saturday.

I find it hard to believe your House of Hoops still has several pairs. That model is in pretty high demand.

Fresh Prince used to rock em all the time.





Yes, they have several pairs. The salesman said "a lot."

This House of Hoops is new. It opened last week without much publicity. I'm guessing they purposely filled up our store.

I remember Fresh Prince wearing them too. That's why I like them.

What can I sell these things for? I don't see many flippers....flipping these things on various sites. I don't want to buy them unless I know I can move them.

HardwoodLegend 06-04-2013 11:11 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
Even Jerry Seinfeld had to floss in em...


HardwoodLegend 06-04-2013 11:12 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Yes, they have several pairs. The salesman said "a lot."

This House of Hoops is new. It opened last week without much publicity. I'm guessing they purposely filled up our store.

I remember Fresh Prince wearing them too. That's why I like them.

What can I sell these things for? I don't see many flippers....flipping these things on various sites. I don't want to buy them unless I know I can move them.


Hmm, I'm not sure what the highest amount you could get for them is. I'm not knowledgeable about the re-selling game, but I think you could easily sell them for $225 each.

HardwoodLegend 06-04-2013 11:14 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
I'm in California too. Which House of Hoops location is it if you don't mind me asking?

PM me if you're worried about posting it in public.

9erempiree 06-05-2013 02:28 AM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I'm in California too. Which House of Hoops location is it if you don't mind me asking?

PM me if you're worried about posting it in public.




They also have both versions of the Jordan 7. A black model and a white model. I don't know the specific color way.


HardwoodLegend 06-05-2013 11:40 PM

Re: How hot are these and are they worth flipping?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9erempiree
They also have both versions of the Jordan 7. A black model and a white model. I don't know the specific color way.



That's the Jordan 8 in the picture. I'm not a fan of the Jordan 7. If I had to choose one color scheme to go with, I'd pick this one:






I called them up. They don't have any white Grape 5's in my size :cry:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy