Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Would you trade... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30308)

j Fresh 02-15-2007 02:50 PM

Would you trade...

Steve Francis
Jamal Crawford
Nate Robinson

for

Baron Davis
Stephen Jackson
Monta Ellis

:confusedshrug: ? :rolleyes: I would.

Jerz Netz 02-15-2007 03:41 PM

Re: Would you trade...

i think even isiah is smart enough to do that. no way GS will give up ellis though

MetsPackers 02-15-2007 03:44 PM

Why would the Warriors do that? Baron Davis alone pwns all 3 of those players.

Amigo 02-15-2007 03:52 PM

I'd make that trade in a second. GS wouldn't though.

shafir 02-15-2007 05:25 PM

No doubt, but why on earth would GS do that?

j Fresh 02-15-2007 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafir
No doubt, but why on earth would GS do that?

they would never do it because of Monta Ellis. I thought Isiah Thomas was the GS GM for a sec, my bad:banghead:

shp.jc 02-15-2007 06:28 PM

If I'm the Knicks, I wouldn't make that trade.

* Stephen Jackson is a trouble-making headcase who's got half a chance at a prison sentence.
* Baron Davis, while extremely talented, is unhappy wherever he plays and often injured.
* Ellis may have lots of upside, but he's not worth the other two guys.

Starbury is finally learning to play without a frown. He rarely misses games and, as far as I know, he's never been arrested.
Crawford is an intelligent, poised guy and a solid player (even if he's a bit streaky).
Robinson. Well...Robinson seems to have a very energetic approach to the game. He's dropped out of the rotation a bit, but earlier in the season played real well with the Knicks' strong second unit.

So I wouldn't make the trade.

j Fresh 02-15-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shp.jc
If I'm the Knicks, I wouldn't make that trade.

* Stephen Jackson is a trouble-making headcase who's got half a chance at a prison sentence.
* Baron Davis, while extremely talented, is unhappy wherever he plays and often injured.
* Ellis may have lots of upside, but he's not worth the other two guys.

Starbury is finally learning to play without a frown. He rarely misses games and, as far as I know, he's never been arrested.
Crawford is an intelligent, poised guy and a solid player (even if he's a bit streaky).
Robinson. Well...Robinson seems to have a very energetic approach to the game. He's dropped out of the rotation a bit, but earlier in the season played real well with the Knicks' strong second unit.

So I wouldn't make the trade.

The whole point of this was to get Monta Ellis. I understand what you mean with Stephen Jackson being a headcase and Baron Davis always being injured and a drama queen.

Jamal Crawford can go off any given night, but he's a scorer and nothing more. Doesn't play defense, doesn't always contribute the ball well and he is a turnover waiting to happen. I said Steve Francis not Stephon Marbury. Nate Robinson will always be a highlight reel.

We need Monta Ellis!!

jt24 02-15-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j Fresh
Steve Francis
Jamal Crawford
Nate Robinson

for

Baron Davis
Stephen Jackson
Monta Ellis

:confusedshrug: ? :rolleyes: I would.

why the hell would gs do that, they would have to be out of there mind to take on that much money and give up there best young player and 2 other good players for basically our trash and take on alot of salary

wally_world 02-16-2007 10:47 AM

nah... Baron Davis isn't a slacker... niether is Monta... get Cuttino! then we'll ahve 2 more NBA players announicing to public they are g@y...

Amigo 02-17-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally_world
nah... Baron Davis isn't a slacker... niether is Monta... get Cuttino! then we'll ahve 2 more NBA players announicing to public they are g@y...

......:wtf:

wally_world 02-17-2007 09:03 AM

nothing... get Cuttino... serious...

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 02-17-2007 03:48 PM

GS wouldn't do that.

Monta Ellis will be a beast in the nba, better then crawford. Francis isn't even on Baron Davis level.

Stephen Jackson is better then Nate Robinson to.

franchize 02-18-2007 06:08 PM

I think if Zeke brought that trade proposal to the table he'd be banned from ever making transactions with GS again.No way this deal would go down. O yea and Steph did get arrested before. DUI. Spent 10 days in jail.