CED's draft prediction thread.
Jeff can you please leave this thread on the main board for awhile please.
We can see how accurate I am. I had about 60% last year, or so :rollingeyes:
Barring any trades
01. TOR- Andrea Bargani (Bargani) 1/1
02. CHI- Lamarcus Aldridge (Aldridge) 2/2
03. CHA- Rudy Gay (Morrison) 2/3
04. POR- Adam Morrison (Thomas) 2/4
05. ATL- Shelden Williams (Williams) 3/5
06. MIN- Brandon Roy (Roy) 4/6
07. BOS- Randy Foye (Foye) 5/7
08. HOU- Tyrus Thomas (Gay) 5/8
09. GST- Patrick O'Bryant (O'Bryant) 6/9
10. SEA- Rodney Carney (Sene) 6/10
11. ORL- Ronnie Brewer (Redick) 6/11
12. NOH- Cedric Simmons (Armstrong) 6/12
13. PHI- Rajon Rondo (Sefolosha) 6/13
14. UTH- JJ Redick (Brewer) 6/14
15. NOH- Marcus Williams (Simmons) 6/13
16. CHI- Thabo Sefolosha (Carney) 6/14
17. IND- Maurice Ager (SWilliams) 6/15
18. WAS- Shawne Williams (Pecherov) 6/16
19. SAC- Jordan Farmer (Douby) 6/17
20. NYK- Josh Boone (Balkman) 6/18
21. PHO- Hilton Armstrong (Rondo) 6/19
22. NJN- Kyle Lowry (MWilliams) 6/18
23. NJN- Saer Sene (Boone) 6/19
24. MEM- Oleksiy Pecherov (Lowry) 6/20
25. CLE- Shannon Brown (Brown) 7/21
26. LAL- Mardy Collins (Farmer) 7/22
27. PHO- Sergio Rodriguez (Rodriguez) 8/23
28. DAL- PJ Tucker (Ager) 8/24
29. NYK- Louis Amundson (Collins) 8/25
30. POR- Kevin Pittsnogle (Freeland) 8/25
31. POR- James White
32. HOU- Quincy Douby
33. ATL- Paul Davis
34. LAC- Dee Brown
35. TOR- Daniel Gibson
36. MIN- Mike Gansey
37. MIN- Ryan Hollins
38. GST- Marcus Vinicius
39. MIL- Steve Novak
40. SEA- Will Blalock
41. ORL- Denham Brown
42. CLE- Leon Powe
43. NOH- Louis Amundson
44. ORL- Alexander Johnson
45. IND- Joel Freeland
46. UTH- Bobby Jones
47. UTH- Hassan Adams
48. WAS- Allan Ray
49. DEN- Taj Gray
50. CHA- Darius Washington
51. LAL- Guillermo Diaz
52. LAC- Nik Caner-Medley
53. SEA- Brandon Bowman
54. NJN- Craig Smith
55. CLE- Renaldo Balkman
56. TOR- Loukas Mavrokefalidis
57. MIN- Eric Hicks
58. DAL- Eric Williams
59. SAN- J.P. Batista
60. DET- Torin Francis
The Hawks will pick Roy over Williams if that is the choice available.
Hopefully Aldridge will fall to no. 5, like how Leinart fell in the NFL draft.
I say they pick Williams regardless.
The kings would take Alexander Johnson before Jordan Farmar.
How good will Saer Sene be?...How atheletic is he for such a raw player?
You think Charlotte will go Gay?
you really think marcus williams is falling that low? and even then, why would NOH would want him?
also, i dont like philly drafting rondo. he isnt even working out there.
other than that, it looks good.
Can't see that happening. The Raptors should take a real 2-guard who's smart and can play some D. Not an undersized chucking 2-guard who is among the dumbest players in the draft.
Sene is Yinka Dare with longer arms. Nothing much at all.
Sacramento really needs a backup point guard before anything else, the reason Farmer goes there.
And Rudy Gay, talks the talk, so thats good enough for me. My doubts over his mentality are gone, as are the Gms I believe.
You got 18 of 30 right? I have a hard time believing that, personally.
I do see him going that low. If they keep Iverson they draft Rondo, if they trade Iverson they get Williams. Williams is going to be a ridiculous slider, and he will be a top 5 rookie. There is no evident pg needs in the top 14 except for Toronto (too high), Atlanta (stupid) and Boston (high in Foye).
Gibson is Mike James part two. The Raptors will not pass up on that. ;)
Alexander Johnson has a 40 inch vertical and he has a lot of skills he displayed in his work out here. Farmar is not the PG we need, we need a PG that has good man to man defense and is a good 3 point shooter. Johnson is supposed to be a good defender up front and he can really run which fits what Musselman wants. The kings will probably just sign Bobby Jackson because he likes Musselman, can shoot, can play decent defense, and he's uptempo.
I think it's pretty good as a whole but I disagree with that pick.
I said (from memory):
1. MIL- Andrew Bogut
2. ATL- Chris Paul
3. POR- Martell Webster
4. NOH- Marvin Williams
5. CHA- Raymond felton
6. UTH- Deron Williams
7. TOR- Danny Granger
8. NYK- Channing Fye
9. GST- Andrew Bynum
10. LAL- Ike Diogu
11. ORL- Gerald Green
12. LAC- Yaroslav Korolev
13. CHA- Antoine Wright
14. MIN- Rashad McCants
Ok thats 7 for 14 and it gradually gets worse fro memory, but thats probably one of the better percentages out of ISHers. I also predicted Ryan Gomes being a 1st rounder so that mucked things up. I also had Randolph Morris as a 1st rounder :confused:
You disagree with that pick because you are a Sac fan. Farmer will be taken there in my opinion. This is my draft thread. :hammerhead:
NOH takes Marcus Williams for trade bait. Myabe a trade for Morris Peterson?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 PM.|