Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   2013 class gems (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305452)

senelcoolidge 06-26-2013 05:30 AM

2013 class gems

Who do you think will be surprisingly good as pros? Guys who's stock may have fallen or are projected as 2nd rounders or may not even get drafted.

DwadeOverLebron 06-26-2013 11:17 AM

Re: 2013 class gems

I've been saying it.. Pierre Jackson, I think he's a first rounder and a better talent then trey Burke.. Also vanderblue and Brandon Paul might be under valued.. Also believe jamaal franklin will be good

Thorpesaurous 06-26-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
I've been saying it.. Pierre Jackson, I think he's a first rounder and a better talent then trey Burke.. Also vanderblue and Brandon Paul might be under valued.. Also believe jamaal franklin will be good

I like Jackson too, and in fact think there's a lot of guys who can stick in the league as backup PGs floating around in the second round. Jackson, Pressey, Wolcott for his shooting if nothing else.

My extra deep sleeper would be Ohio State's Deshaun Thomas. The guy is a seive defensively, and I know he's not a great rebounder, but he played better in those respects late in the season when they asked him to play some center. And while he's a good but not great athlete, I do know one thing, he can get the ball in the bucket. He's got a great jab series type game, and I could see him as like a perhaps homeless man's version of Paul Pierce or Carmello Anthony, and you could use him to run offense through with a bench unit. He may not get an opportunity. He's not even in a lot of mocks.

senelcoolidge 06-27-2013 02:37 PM

I like Ray McCallum Jr. and Mike Muscula.

el gringos 06-27-2013 02:52 PM

Archie Goodwin and Elias Harris and nedovic

HarryCallahan 06-28-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I like Jackson too, and in fact think there's a lot of guys who can stick in the league as backup PGs floating around in the second round. Jackson, Pressey, Wolcott for his shooting if nothing else.

My extra deep sleeper would be Ohio State's Deshaun Thomas. The guy is a seive defensively, and I know he's not a great rebounder, but he played better in those respects late in the season when they asked him to play some center. And while he's a good but not great athlete, I do know one thing, he can get the ball in the bucket. He's got a great jab series type game, and I could see him as like a perhaps homeless man's version of Paul Pierce or Carmello Anthony, and you could use him to run offense through with a bench unit. He may not get an opportunity. He's not even in a lot of mocks.

Well he's gone to the Spurs, so expect his defensive liabilities to be hidden and his wet as fukkk jumper to be in the spotlight. Bigger version of Gary Neal.