Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The Celtics are stupid (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305686)

SpecialQue 06-27-2013 10:11 PM

The Celtics are stupid
 
What the hell were they thinking with that pick? :lol

CelticBaller 06-27-2013 10:13 PM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Tell that to the f@ggot in my avy

SpecialQue 06-28-2013 12:13 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Tell that to the f@ggot in my avy


Here's something I'd like to ask him: why the fvck didn't you have the Nets include Brooks in that trade? :facepalm

ProfessorMurder 06-28-2013 01:01 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Here's something I'd like to ask him: why the fvck didn't you have the Nets include Brooks in that trade? :facepalm


That's what I'm mad about. Brooks was already unhappy there, now he's a third string SG.

Celtics grab Bogans instead? The f*ck?

SpecialQue 06-28-2013 01:08 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
That's what I'm mad about. Brooks was already unhappy there, now he's a third string SG.

Celtics grab Bogans instead? The f*ck?


Shit doesn't make sense.

BlackWhiteGreen 06-28-2013 01:18 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
If the Celts liked Brooks, they wouldnt have traded him for Johnson on draft night. We've already got Crawford, Bradley and Lee at SG, is it so hard to believe Danny preferred them to Brooks? Bogans will get bought out, there's already rumours of Humphries going to Charlotte on Twitter and Wallace will net a nice asset at either this deadline or next from a pseudo-contender over-reaching. Reggie is on a decent contract, I like him as a player but will also be valuable to contenders - could possibly package him with Wallace to some soft as shit team at the deadline.

As for Olynyk... give the kid a chance. scored 18 points a game on 66% shooting, what more can you expect off a college player? Not a great rebounder, but Sully sure is, and Olynyk has some great offensive moves.

Suguru101 06-28-2013 01:28 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Shit doesn't make sense.


It does if you want to be as bad as possible... they are banking on getting either Wiggins or Jabari Parker.

ProfessorMurder 06-28-2013 01:31 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
As for Olynyk... give the kid a chance. scored 18 points a game on 66% shooting, what more can you expect off a college player? Not a great rebounder, but Sully sure is, and Olynyk has some great offensive moves.


I like the Olynyk pick. I was hoping they'd get him.

FireMcFailPlease 06-28-2013 01:32 AM

Re: The Celtics are stupid
 
Yeaa...id have a sick feeling in my stomach if i was a C's fan, and used to all of the winning you guys had the last 5 years.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy