Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Biggest fail of the night goes to... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305728)

iDunk 06-28-2013 12:33 AM

Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
The Charlotte Bobcats.

So you fall to the 4th pick in the lottery losing your chance to get somewhat of a franchise player in Mclemore or Noel.. but suddenly both of them are available to you at 4 because of a major drop.. what do the Bobcats do? Take Cody Zeller...

I thought it was a no brainer for them to go with Mclemore considering he's got the most potential to be a franchise player & that's exactly what the Bobcats need but no they go with Cody ****ing Zeller.

:lol :lol

What a night.

razzredazzre 06-28-2013 12:35 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iDunk
The Charlotte Bobcats.

So you fall to the 4th pick in the lottery losing your chance to get somewhat of a franchise player in Mclemore or Noel.. but suddenly both of them are available to you at 4 because of a major drop.. what do the Bobcats do? Take Cody Zeller...

I thought it was a no brainer for them to go with Mclemore considering he's got the most potential to be a franchise player & that's exactly what the Bobcats need but no they go with Cody ****ing Zeller.

:lol :lol

What a night.


I agree idk wtf are the Bobcats thinking? Maybe they're trying to tank again to get a chance at Wiggins or Jabari

kennethgriffin 06-28-2013 12:35 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
boston

WhySoInsecure? 06-28-2013 12:37 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Don't sleep on Zeller. He might not look like it but he's a great athlete and works his ass off.

Last time Mclemore dropped off the radar was in the NCAA tournament.

DaSeba5 06-28-2013 12:38 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Agreed. Not surprising.

Boston is a runner-up

iDunk 06-28-2013 12:40 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
Don't sleep on Zeller. He might not look like it but he's a great athlete and works his ass off.

Last time Mclemore dropped off the radar was in the NCAA tournament.

Honestly Plumlee is a better "athlete" than him.

Zeller is obviously the better basketball player, but I just don't see a world where Cody Zeller is an above average basketball player in the NBA.

Patrick Chewing 06-28-2013 12:41 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Damn I forgot the Nets drafted Plumlee. New York is going to have snag Blatche or something.

Fudge 06-28-2013 12:41 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Kemba Walker
????
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Bismack Biyombo
Cody Zeller

Looks meh to me.. Nobody on there sticks out to be "the man" on the team. Just a bunch of players you better hope that meshes well with eachother, ala the Nuggets or Grizzlies.

But yeah, they should have went with Noel, Len, or McLemore.

Xsatyr 06-28-2013 12:42 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by razzredazzre
I agree idk wtf are the Bobcats thinking? Maybe they're trying to tank again to get a chance at Wiggins or Jabari


Doubt it. You take the best player and tank again.

noob cake 06-28-2013 12:56 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudge
Kemba Walker
????
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Bismack Biyombo
Cody Zeller

Looks meh to me.. Nobody on there sticks out to be "the man" on the team. Just a bunch of players you better hope that meshes well with eachother, ala the Nuggets or Grizzlies.

But yeah, they should have went with Noel, Len, or McLemore.


Jordan keeps on drafting deluxe role players. None of them will ever be the first option. Zeller is just mega meh.

L3B120N J4M35 06-28-2013 12:57 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
every team that drafted in the second round that passed up on my boy Curry.:facepalm

iamgine 06-28-2013 01:00 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Maybe they wanted to go with character guys now.

After all Cody is a 7 footer who is known in particular for a high basketball IQ and unselfish play. Also, he seems like a mature, charismatic and very smart young man: http://youtu.be/7yxMYcPIXz8

WhySoInsecure? 06-28-2013 01:02 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iDunk
Honestly Plumlee is a better "athlete" than him.

Zeller is obviously the better basketball player, but I just don't see a world where Cody Zeller is an above average basketball player in the NBA.

But Plumlee is just an athlete, doesn't have anything else going for him. Cody has great footwork and a high IQ.

I agree that he won't be anything special but he has a shot at being an okay starter in this league. I can't say the same about 90% of the guys that got drafted today.

outbreak 06-28-2013 01:19 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
they passed on 2 potential franchise players for the sure thing blue collar role player. Can't afford to do that on a team that has horrible trouble in finding a star.

MMKM 06-28-2013 01:23 AM

Re: Biggest fail of the night goes to...
 
The Lakers. Despite being so depleted at guard that they couldn't even bring the ball down court in the post season....with Myck Kabongo on the board mind you...they draft the slowest forward they can find. That is blind stupidity I could have thrown a dart and hit a more appropriate pick.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy