Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Summer League (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306012)

(e) 06-30-2013 12:05 AM

Summer League

Summer league is right around the corner. Will be interesting to see the 2 rookies in action with Marquis Teague.

Summer League Roster (so far)
Marquis Teague
Tony Snell
Erik Murphy
Malcolm Thomas
Charles Boozer (Carlos' brother)
Ryan Allen (Tony Allen's brother)
Luke Harangody
Andy Rautins

Not really sure who else they will be adding, but I'm excited to see Teague, Snell and Murphy for sure.

Schedule - all games in Las Vegas
Saturday July 13 vs Memphis
Monday July 15 vs Denver
Tuesday July 16 vs Portland
Playoffs July 17-22

kshutts1 06-30-2013 09:49 AM

Re: Summer League

I am excited to see Rautins and Harangody. Not that I expect them to be stars in the league or anything, but it shows that the FO finally realized we need shooting.

nightprowler10 06-30-2013 01:52 PM

I wonder if NBAtv will show anything.

Rose 06-30-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I wonder if NBAtv will show anything.

Usually they do, typically every team gets at least one game aired on there.

(e) 06-30-2013 04:05 PM

Rumors saying Jimmy will play. That'd be awesome to see him out there.

Go Getter 07-01-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kshutts1
I am excited to see Rautins and Harangody. Not that I expect them to be stars in the league or anything, but it shows that the FO finally realized we need shooting.

Neither will see the court in a Bulls uni so....

(e) 07-01-2013 04:03 PM

Andrew Goudelock added to the summer league roster.

Da_Bulls_23 07-01-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (e)
Summer league is right around the corner. Will be interesting to see the 2 rookies in action with Marquis Teague.

Summer League Roster (so far)
Marquis Teague
Tony Snell
Erik Murphy
Malcolm Thomas
Charles Boozer (Carlos' brother)
Ryan Allen (Tony Allen's brother)
Luke Harangody
Andy Rautins

Not really sure who else they will be adding, but I'm excited to see Teague, Snell and Murphy for sure.

Schedule - all games in Las Vegas
Saturday July 13 vs Memphis
Monday July 15 vs Denver
Tuesday July 16 vs Portland
Playoffs July 17-22

Wonder if Ryan Allen is an indication Tony Allen will sign w/ the Bulls?Although don't think they can afford him or offer him much as other teams.

Crystallas 07-01-2013 06:39 PM

No centers yet. :smh:

(e) 07-01-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystallas
No centers yet. :smh:

No kidding. I fully expect Nazr back, but I still think one more vet center will be needed.

Rumors floating saying Bulls offering Mike Dunleavy a 2 year/6 million contract.

poido123 07-02-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (e)
No kidding. I fully expect Nazr back, but I still think one more vet center will be needed.

Rumors floating saying Bulls offering Mike Dunleavy a 2 year/6 million contract.

It's a verbal agreement at this stage. Very good signing if goes through and he's signing for less than what he could get elsewhere.

TheReturn 07-02-2013 06:58 AM

I'd love to see Dunleavy on the Bulls. Whenever I watched the Bucks play last year it seemed like he always made smart plays/decisions and he's a knockdown shooter.

Crystallas 07-02-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (e)

These aren't SL players. We need centers on the SL rosters, otherwise the game style would be so inconsistent that we couldn't judge the SL players accurately at all.

ljsbb27 07-02-2013 10:52 PM

Does anyone know what Henry Sims from Georgetown is?

He was on our Summer League roster last year and at one point I actually thought he might have had a shot of making the roster.

6'11 or 7'0 C with decent mobility, good hands, good size, and a few post moves.

ljsbb27 07-08-2013 09:26 PM

Excited to see Summer League.

I want to see if Teague has put in work and improved.

Also want to see how Snell plays.