Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What Jordans should I get? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306148)

Shade8780 07-01-2013 01:04 PM

What Jordans should I get?

Sneaker forum is dead. I've never had a pair of Js and since there's a few good ones coming out/already out, I was thinking of getting a pair. I've been thinking about the White Cement IIIs, Grape Vs and others. I can only get one pair so which is the best one out this year?

HardwoodLegend 07-01-2013 01:22 PM

Re: What Jordans should I get?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade8780
so which is the best one out this year?

That's all a matter of opinion. Get what you like.

If we're talking the most popular release of the year, it's probably the White Cement III's. A lot of people are praising the high level quality of the Playoff 8's, something that's quite rare when it comes to Jordan Brand's retro products.

Where are you buying from that it's so easy to get a pair? All these shoes are still on the shelves in Ireland? I hope you're not bending over for a re-seller's price. To each his own though, haha.

Shade8780 07-01-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
That's all a matter of opinion. Get what you like.

If we're talking the most popular release of the year, it's probably the White Cement III's. A lot of people are praising the high level quality of the Playoff 8's, something that's quite rare when it comes to Jordan Brand's retro products.

Where are you buying from that it's so easy to get a pair? All these shoes are still on the shelves in Ireland? I hope you're not bending over for a re-seller's price. To each his own though, haha.

Where I live, the Footlockers don't have a HOH :facepalm :banghead: The one in Dublin does though and there's not huge demand for Jordans.

heavensdevil 07-01-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Sneaker forum is dead. I've never had a pair of Js and since there's a few good ones coming out/already out, I was thinking of getting a pair. I've been thinking about the White Cement IIIs, Grape Vs and others. I can only get one pair so which is the best one out this year?

those are still available where you're at?

Shade8780 07-01-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavensdevil
those are still available where you're at?

Probably, but I'm not sure. I'll call them sometime.

SilkkTheShocker 07-01-2013 05:09 PM

The Jordan VII Bordeaux is probably my favorite. I also love the Bred IVs and 8s.

HardwoodLegend 07-01-2013 11:43 PM

I used to ignore the Jordan 1, but my love for the Bred has grown immensely over the past few weeks. Hope I can snag a pair when they drop. Many are hyped about the date though.

Black & Shadow Grey's are cool too. July 27th. I'll try for them too just in case I strike out on Bred's later.

HardwoodLegend 07-01-2013 11:45 PM

I don't think I'll ever warm up to Jordan 2's though.

I've tried and tried to like them but can't.

Maniak 07-02-2013 12:12 AM

hardwood how many pairs do you own

L.Kizzle 07-02-2013 12:13 AM

The new ones. :confusedshrug:

StocktonFan 07-02-2013 12:32 AM

People who ask what sneakers to get shouldn't get one at all.

Shade8780 07-02-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I used to ignore the Jordan 1, but my love for the Bred has grown immensely over the past few weeks. Hope I can snag a pair when they drop. Many are hyped about the date though.

OMFG when are they coming out?!! Damn, I've wanted to get a pair of those for the longest time. They're rare.

HardwoodLegend 07-02-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

OMFG when are they coming out?!! Damn, I've wanted to get a pair of those for the longest time. They're rare.

Sometime in November. No set date yet.

Hopefully it's not too limited of a release.

HardwoodLegend 07-02-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniak
hardwood how many pairs do you own

Started collecting May 25th this year.

Shade8780 07-04-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StocktonFan
People who ask what sneakers to get shouldn't get one at all.

I'm just wondering what people think the best pair coming out this year is