Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   4th Annual ISH Money League (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306412)

-p.tiddy- 07-03-2013 05:06 PM

4th Annual ISH Money League

chatzy room

1. me
2. Dooms
3. GoBB
4. RBA
5. Jail
6. Illini
7. SCY
8. B4L
9. JazzFan
10. NugsFan
11. silent killer
12. jazz873

who's name is next to be etched into the ISH Money League Shiva?

Look like Yahoo again...if anyone opposes speak now

NEXT STEP?...RBA if you could please set up a League Safe account for us to use and collect everyone's money that would be appreciated :cheers:

ALSO: B4L, you can go ahead and set up the league on Yahoo, copy the same format as last year, but only send out invites to those who have paid

ALSO ALSO: let's come up with a good draft date for everyone

-p.tiddy- 07-03-2013 05:09 PM

Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League

I just asked jeff to removed the current thread and sticky this thread...in case anyone was also thinking of doing that

Jailblazers7 07-03-2013 05:10 PM

We doing FAAB waiver system? I think that seemed to be the general consensus.

-p.tiddy- 07-03-2013 05:18 PM

yep, we are going FAAB, so B4L please set it up like that for us

I've never done FAAB but from what I have read it seems easy enough...just like an auction draft

RedBlackAttack 07-03-2013 05:33 PM

I'll take care of leaguesafe as usual. Like always, I will need email addresses from all 11 members. Actually, I think I still have all of the ones used last year, so if you are using the same one, just say so.

If not, hit me up on PM. :cheers:

-p.tiddy- 07-03-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'll take care of leaguesafe as usual. Like always, I will need email addresses from all 11 members. Actually, I think I still have all of the ones used last year, so if you are using the same one, just say so.

jazz873 for Marlo is the only switch, and likely the only email address you will need

which reminds me I should take this time to remind everyone and GoBB in particular that marlo owes me money...so everyone please take note of that, thank you

jazz873 07-03-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Sent you my email :cheers:

SCY 07-03-2013 07:46 PM

If we use yahoo this thread will be full of bitching about the loopholes again (mostly by me probably) but if that's what we wanna do.

TheSilentKiller 07-03-2013 08:05 PM

in it to win it

-p.tiddy- 07-03-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCY
If we use yahoo this thread will be full of bitching about the loopholes again (mostly by me probably) but if that's what we wanna do.

you talking about picking up backups during Sunday before each game searching for injury?

think FAAB might prevent that

SCY 07-03-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
you talking about picking up backups during Sunday before each game searching for injury?

think FAAB might prevent that

Ya, making the minimum bid $1 would dissuade that. I just wish yahoo offered more customization of the rules in general. FAAB is a big improvement tho.

baseketball4life 07-04-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yep, we are going FAAB, so B4L please set it up like that for us

I've never done FAAB but from what I have read it seems easy enough...just like an auction draft

will do...

once leaguesafe gets going, and we start paying, I'll make the yahoo! league again and get the invites going...

SCY 07-05-2013 01:04 AM

I have the same email RBA. I forgot to take my winnings out so I've already paid basically. :banana:

-p.tiddy- 07-22-2013 11:29 PM

Training camp has started

Let's start collecting money now just in case we have a no show

KeylessEntry 07-24-2013 05:32 AM

Hope you gentlemen have a great season.

I have been completely overwhelmed with real life for the past year or two, to get more than 30 minutes of free time in a given day has been a rare thing recently. Life is finally slowing back down, and I have some really fond memories of this league, so I have been trying to check up on the league whenever I can.

Looks like you guys are already full for this year, but I would be interested in joining the money league again some day. all my best to you sirs :cheers: