Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What about Seth Curry? Should Mitch give him a call? He has the pedigree. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307783)

KOBELO 07-16-2013 09:01 AM

What about Seth Curry? Should Mitch give him a call? He has the pedigree.

Seth Curry anyone? I think he's waiting on our (the Lakers) call.

dd24 07-16-2013 12:53 PM

Re: What about Seth Curry? Should Mitch give him a call? He has the pedigree.

The Lakers have Nash, Blake, and Farmar at PG. I'm not sure why they would need a 4th on the roster.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-16-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOBELO
Seth Curry anyone? I think he's waiting on our (the Lakers) call.

no cause if he has any potential he would be on atleast 1 summer league squad

kkinchen 07-31-2013 10:39 PM

I think we should take a look at him as well as Charlie Villanueva and Al Harrington.

qrich 08-01-2013 11:54 AM

Seth just doesn't have the skills to be a key guy in the association, and is nowhere near his brother.

You guys, and other teams, would be better off with guys like Dionte Christmas, Deon Tresvant, Morris Almond or james Anderson

DKLaker 08-01-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkinchen
I think we should take a look at him as well as Charlie Villanueva and Al Harrington.

I agree, what's the harm in taking a look......maybe Curry can shoot lights out but can't play a lick of defense........PERFECT for No D Toni's team :oldlol:

kkinchen 08-03-2013 08:51 PM

We brought in Kurt Rambis specifically to help us be a better defensive team. We will be much improved defensively this year.

dd24 08-05-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

I always said CV would fit really well in 'Antoni's system. Detroit hasn't released him though and I don't think they will. His contract isn't all that terrible and teams need big guys that can shoot outside.

kkinchen 08-06-2013 07:34 PM

Apparently we're gonna sign Marcus Landry and that will put us at 14. So this is what we're looking at for 2013-2014.

Nash/Blake/Farmar
Kobe/Meeks/(Delonte West)
Young/W. Johnson/M. Landry
J.Hill/E.Harris/R.Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Sacre

Definitely a deep team full of versatile players that will fit well into D'antoni's system. We got significantly younger and more athletic this offseason so that should bode well for us. And, we added Kurt Rambis who is going to essentially be the defensive coordinator of our team.

Kobe will win championship number 6 this year. Book it.

DKLaker 08-07-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Apparently we're gonna sign Marcus Landry and that will put us at 14. So this is what we're looking at for 2013-2014.

Nash/Blake/Farmar
Kobe/Meeks/(Delonte West)
Young/W. Johnson/M. Landry
J.Hill/E.Harris/R.Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Sacre

Definitely a deep team full of versatile players that will fit well into D'antoni's system. We got significantly younger and more athletic this offseason so that should bode well for us. And, we added Kurt Rambis who is going to essentially be the defensive coordinator of our team.

Kobe will win championship number 6 this year. Book it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

crisoner 08-08-2013 12:05 PM

We are thin at SF and we need another PF.

dd24 08-08-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crisoner
We are thin at SF and we need another PF.

They're going after Anthony Tolliver now. It's between the Lakers and Charlotte. Charlotte offered him a 1 year deal. I'm not sure if they Lakers made an official offer yet.