Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Lakers Interested In Austin Daye (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308709)

dd24 07-26-2013 04:45 PM

Lakers Interested In Austin Daye

Quote:

A few teams have expressed interest in Daye, most recently the Los Angeles Lakers. No signing is imminent at this point, but Daye worked out for Lakers officials on Wednesday. Since his 2012-13 season came to an end, Daye has been working out at Impact Basketball in Las Vegas, where he trains every summer and holds his own against fellow NBA players. Its clear that Daye has the talent to make it in the league he just needs to find a team that can help him grow and make the most of his skills. HoopsWorld

Well, he's one of the guys that we mentioned earlier in the offseason. I'd like to see him on this team. I think he just needs to get to the right place where he can get a chance. He can really shoot and the Lakers do need that.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-26-2013 09:01 PM

Re: Lakers Interested In Austin Daye

Quote:

Originally Posted by dd24
Well, he's one of the guys that we mentioned earlier in the offseason. I'd like to see him on this team. I think he just needs to get to the right place where he can get a chance. He can really shoot and the Lakers do need that.

maybe not now after signing harris to a 2yr deal.

Eric Pincus said Lakers were not impressed after workout

dd24 07-26-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
maybe not now after signing harris to a 2yr deal.

Eric Pincus said Lakers were not impressed after workout

They gave Harris a two year deal???? I didn't see that one yet. Dude isn't an NBA player from what I've seen. I went to the college games and I wasn't all that impressed.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-28-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dd24
They gave Harris a two year deal???? I didn't see that one yet. Dude isn't an NBA player from what I've seen. I went to the college games and I wasn't all that impressed.

yes 2 years but its for change....dont know yet but i hope next yr is team option

i actually like this signing over daye cause daye hasnt sh!t since he came in the league...

dd24 07-28-2013 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
yes 2 years but its for change....dont know yet but i hope next yr is team option

i actually like this signing over daye cause daye hasnt sh!t since he came in the league...

I see what you're saying, but Daye is the better ball player. Harris has a better post up game, but 'antoni has never used that...........