Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most pitiful posts in ISH history? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310287)

Jameerthefear 08-13-2013 10:57 PM

Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Name 'em

MavsSuperFan 08-13-2013 10:59 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
There was once this guy whose dad thought he was gay, but he wasn't, it turned out he liked to watch incest cartoons. Totally straight though, no brother + brother shit. Good vanilla brother + sister action.

ace23 08-13-2013 11:01 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=65

Jameerthefear 08-13-2013 11:05 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
There was once this guy whose dad thought he was gay, but he wasn't, it turned out he liked to watch incest cartoons. Totally straight though, no brother + brother shit. Good vanilla brother + sister action.

damnit i just realized that was me
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23

Oh man. I actually feel sorry for the guy :(

B-Low 08-13-2013 11:06 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Honestly VC's elaborate life that he made up in the cribs thread takes the cake. It's bad enough that he googled pics of an apartment and said they were his. But then to make up stories about school, roommates, how he was paying for it and his imaginary girlfriend coming over to clean it every day... That was just sad

ace23 08-13-2013 11:09 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Low
Honestly VC's elaborate life that he made up in the cribs thread takes the cake. It's bad enough that he googled pics of an apartment and said they were his. But then to make up stories about school, roommates, how he was paying for it and his imaginary girlfriend coming over to clean it every day... That was just sad

Whatever happened to the hammer dude in the post a pic thread? lol

TheSilentKiller 08-13-2013 11:11 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
Whatever happened to the hammer dude in the post a pic thread? lol

hasn't ever come back. lol my favorite alltime ish thread

Jameerthefear 08-13-2013 11:13 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
Whatever happened to the hammer dude in the post a pic thread? lol

link?

ace23 08-13-2013 11:14 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
link?

I would search, but I don't know his exact username.

ace23 08-13-2013 11:14 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
hasn't ever come back. lol my favorite alltime ish thread

lol

Budadiiii 08-13-2013 11:17 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23
I would search, but I don't know his exact username.

Thanks for letting us know you would search though. Good for you.

TheSilentKiller 08-13-2013 11:18 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
link?

it's somewhere in the post a pic of yourself 7 thread.

gigantes 08-13-2013 11:20 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Most pitiful posts in ISH history? Name 'em

name 'em??

bro, every tenth post here is the most pitiful post in ISH history. you don't need a historian... you need focus.


Quote:

Originally Posted by ace23

i respect anyone who is that dead honest about their life. he's got my appreciation and support if he posts again, although i will surely have forgotten all this at that point!

Bucket_Nakedz 08-13-2013 11:21 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
trayvon martin threads have some jewelz in there

TheSilentKiller 08-13-2013 11:23 PM

Re: Most pitiful posts in ISH history?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
link?

a lot of the shit got deleted but start on page 293 and the next ten or so pages.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=293


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy