Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Charlotte Hornets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I have a marvelous idea (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3103)

InLebronWeTrust 06-28-2006 12:52 PM

I have a marvelous idea

hey get your new owner a jersey so you can finish out that worst 5 group. Thanks

dwillreg 06-28-2006 01:14 PM

Good one

Timmeh 06-28-2006 02:20 PM

go back to sucking lebron's balls ***

InLebronWeTrust 06-28-2006 02:36 PM

yeah ok.. it was just a suggestion for your sucky team.. I dont know how many top 3 picks it takes to get above .500

dwillreg 06-28-2006 03:01 PM

We don't even have a full salary for crying out loud. We started out with 1/3 of the cap and we are now up to 2/3 of the cap. We'll see who's better in 3 years when LeBron leaves your sorry franchize and We have a young group that grows up.

SJellen 06-28-2006 03:14 PM

are you saying that the bobcats should tank next year and get the number one pick like the cavs did to get lebron?

KnicksFan4Life 06-28-2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
hey get your new owner a jersey so you can finish out that worst 5 group. Thanks

Not cool, The bobcats will be above .500 this year for three good reasons: Gerald Wallace, Brevin Knight, and Emeka Okafor. If the Cavs play the Bobcats in the playoffs get what will happen, Cavs will get swept. That is, if that sorry ass franchise even makes the playoffs

Timmeh 06-28-2006 03:39 PM

i dont know about that...maybe not this year but next year because we will definitely have a full cap and we will probably look into a nice free agent to come to our team

dwillreg 06-28-2006 03:59 PM

It would be perfect to get the #1 pick and get Oden but first, the reward of getting Oden isn't good enough to route for the Bobcat's to loose. Of course I'm going to be watching the games hoping that we win every one and make it to the playoffs. Second, I don't think we will get Oden because we will either make the playoffs, or be a late lottery team.

InLebronWeTrust 06-28-2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Not cool, The bobcats will be above .500 this year for three good reasons: Gerald Wallace, Brevin Knight, and Emeka Okafor. If the Cavs play the Bobcats in the playoffs get what will happen, Cavs will get swept. That is, if that sorry ass franchise even makes the playoffs

Hahahaha, isnt that a joke. Even if they make the playoffs huh? The team that nearly beat the pistons, and beat the wizards in the post season. Who did the bobcats beat in the playoffs? What seed were they? Oh that's right they didnt have a seed. Yeah so your saying even if they make the playoffs? Give me a reason why they wouldnt be there? They actually have a first round pick this year unlike last year when they didnt even get a pick in the first or 2nd. They'll have a healthy and rejuvenated larry hughes back and LeBron can only get better. The cavaliers would get swept by the bobcats huh? Brevin Knight is like the only real talent on that team. Okafor too as well, my apologies. All wallace can do is talk shiiit and dunk. So yeah im anxious to see this so called sweep. Email me at eric_9807@hotmail.com when it happens. Ill take you out to dinner or something. In your dreams buddy. I doubt LeBron will be leaving in three years anyway. If you'd pay attention at all the cavaliers said they would offer him a 5 year extension july 1st so.. maybe 8 years then huh? Keep on dreamin..

Timmeh 06-28-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
They actually have a first round pick this year unlike last year when they didnt even get a pick in the first or 2nd.

wow aren't you special? forget about Felton and May? oh duh, i forgot, you've got your head shoved too far up lebrons ass to remember

InLebronWeTrust 06-28-2006 10:13 PM

yeah i forgot about that fat a ss may who considers himself a center a 6'9.. and I am sorry about Felton.. he is good.

InLebronWeTrust 06-28-2006 10:28 PM

And by the way.. what do u mean aren't I special. Is it not a big deal that the cavaliers had absolutely no picks in the 05 draft. Maybe im wrong.

Timmeh 06-28-2006 11:06 PM

you're special because you come in here with a lame shot at our team then start talking like you know everything...go back to the cavs forum

InLebronWeTrust 06-28-2006 11:46 PM

uh everything I've said is true and legit. so uhh.. I was just joking around but you flip out about it so.. thats cool i guess. Just like the spurs or something .. there never bad.