Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   R Wilson vs. Kaepernick (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310926)

StateProperty 08-22-2013 12:03 AM

R Wilson vs. Kaepernick

Both relatively the same age. Same division. Great defenses to aid them.

Who is the better player? Who has the brighter future? Who would you want QBing your team in 2013? Which one is the better franchise cornerstone?(who would you choose to build around)

-p.tiddy- 08-22-2013 12:04 AM

Re: R Wilson vs. Kaepernick

It looks like Kap has the better arm to me...

such a small sample size from both but I'll go with him I guess

Heavincent 08-22-2013 12:14 AM

I like them both, but I prefer Kaepernick. He's bigger, faster, and has a stronger arm.

Wilson is obviously great though.

Electric Slide 08-22-2013 12:45 AM

Give me the one who isn't black.

GP_20 08-22-2013 01:21 AM

How is this even a debate? Kaepernick has a rocket of an arm, but has no accuracy. He just had a fluke run last year and will be considered average by the end of this year.

Russell Wilson is amazing and obviously better. He can also run and launch it, but also has accuracy in his throws.

Wilson all day

DuMa 08-22-2013 08:23 PM

Wilson. undersized but makes up for it in so many other areas. decision making, speed, accuracy and humble.

bsyde82 08-23-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP_20
How is this even a debate? Kaepernick has a rocket of an arm, but has no accuracy. He just had a fluke run last year and will be considered average by the end of this year.

Russell Wilson is amazing and obviously better. He can also run and launch it, but also has accuracy in his throws.

Wilson all day

haha, obviously a seahawks homer. Wilson is great, and Hawks are a great team, but as someone who lived in Seattle for 7 years, the Seattle sports homerism is a bit much.

Re: accuracy, Wilson had a 64.1% completion percentage last year averaging 7.9 y/a. Kap had 62.4% at 8.6 y/a. So no, you're just wrong.

They're both very good right now, but it's not debatable that Kap has the much higher upside.

GP_20 08-23-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsyde82
haha, obviously a seahawks homer. Wilson is great, and Hawks are a great team, but as someone who lived in Seattle for 7 years, the Seattle sports homerism is a bit much.

Re: accuracy, Wilson had a 64.1% completion percentage last year averaging 7.9 y/a. Kap had 62.4% at 8.6 y/a. So no, you're just wrong.

They're both very good right now, but it's not debatable that Kap has the much higher upside.

Lol are you serious? 1st of all I don't know what you meant to prove by those stats, Wilson's are better and stats don't tell the whole story on accuracy. The passes Kaepernick completes are simple, anytime he has to complete a tough pass its always incomplete. Wilson on the other hand can make good passes from time to time.

Bolded part above shows how much of an idiot you are

bsyde82 08-26-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Lol are you serious? 1st of all I don't know what you meant to prove by those stats, Wilson's are better and stats don't tell the whole story on accuracy. The passes Kaepernick completes are simple, anytime he has to complete a tough pass its always incomplete. Wilson on the other hand can make good passes from time to time.

Care to explain? Probably not.

9erempiree 08-30-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

:oldlol:

You don't even watch the 9ers.

There's a reason why Sonics left Seattle.

Delusional fans that don't support their team.

KingBeasley08 08-30-2013 06:36 PM

Wilson and it's not even close. Niners with Wilson win the super bowl last year

zoom17 08-30-2013 09:40 PM

Gave me Russel Wilson dude impressed me more last year.

KeylessEntry 08-31-2013 04:26 AM

I am a huge Seahawks fan and I love Russel Wilson, but I gotta give it to Kaep. The guy is a freak of nature - 6'6" tall with 4.53 speed and an absolute cannon of an arm, his natural tools are incredible.

jazz873 09-01-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Wilson and it's not even close. Niners with Wilson win the super bowl last year

Niners wouldn't of even made it to the super bowl with Wilson

GP_20 11-28-2013 02:14 AM

Bump