Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   the world, america, and black people (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311229)

Immortal Bum 08-24-2013 03:34 PM

the world, america, and black people
 
to my fellow black posters, do you ever consider the fact that we're the only ones on this planet without a homeland? if this planet got a bit too goofy and decided to repeat world war 2 or merely just adolf's adventures, but this time pushing everyone back to their root country or be killed off for not leaving, black people (of n.america) would be doomed. there is no part of africa in which the black american is all that liked, not to mention why would you go back to the very people that sold you off in the first place (and was upset when the slave trade over here slowed down)? you wouldn't. everyone else has a homeland to run back to, but we do not. even if we could go to africa, we'd still be under the thumb of the rest of the world.

our current residence isn't even a country, as the united states is a world trading post. this is wal mart. no one can call this country home; anyone that could is all but killed off. this is the source of the world to trade goods, and that is really all its purpose was ever meant to be, hence why we sold out so easily on producing anything other than arms and consumers (yes, america has all but perfected creating consumers).

people are just as racist as they ever were. we've just got a lot more incentive to be tight lipped about it, but as long the sentiment remains, so shall the seeds for such a hallow hate. Obama is a lot more african than he is black american, which does reflect on how so far he hasn't appeared to be a black president. nothing about his time in office makes me feel he's behaved in any manner than a white president wouldn't. he's african, and he didn't grow up in the same environments that the same black who voted for him somehow thinks he can relate to them about, just because his skin is darker.

idk...i'm just wondering what we're going to do. black americans are a product of a market. we aren't looked at as citizens or equal around the world, but as slaves, even today; still bleeding over whips and chains, just now we're too stupid to not believe everyone else who tells we look great just as we are, don't strive for too much.

you would think all these rich ass athletes would put their money together and try to cut out our own piece of land. that is what should have happen when slavery was abolished in the US, they should have worked something out we're all the newly free black people we're sent to their own version of puerto rico or something. it works out, because technically the slaves we're purchased, it was business, and there was no obligation to share the land with the slaves once our morality caught up to us. because this relationship isn't going to work. being a black american is a reminder of the stain on united state's history. i just can't imagine america, black people, and the world ever getting over that when looking at a black person.

B-Low 08-24-2013 03:38 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
I don't even know where to begin...

Anti Hero 08-24-2013 03:40 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
You could try Morocco

Shade8780 08-24-2013 03:42 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
And all the alcoholics would come here :facepalm

Immortal Bum 08-24-2013 03:43 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero
You could try Morocco


that is very true, they have a history of being welcoming...but damn, those aren't good odds. we're like lambs waiting to be slaughtered. this is why i most likely won't procreate with a black american woman (if i do at all), because what's the point if you're basically just leading the kid into a genocide. at least if the kid is half-something else, they can potentially be accepted by that side's homeland.

Anti Hero 08-24-2013 03:47 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Bum
that is very true, they have a history of being welcoming...but damn, those aren't good odds. we're like lambs waiting to be slaughtered. this is why i most likely won't procreate with a black american woman (if i do at all), because what's the point if you're basically just leading the kid into a genocide. at least if the kid is half-something else, they can potentially be accepted by that side's homeland.

No. :(

Anti Hero 08-24-2013 03:49 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Perhaps something like this would better serve.

fsvr54 08-24-2013 03:49 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
I hate this line of thinking. We're all humans nikka, we're all in this together, **** them imaginary lines to keep us separate. We gotta unify.

Immortal Bum 08-24-2013 03:52 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti Hero


they totally could be accepted, stop killing hope.

and maybe not a floating ****in city, but don't they create islands for the mega rich? its not out of the realm of possibility, but i doubt we have that much time. too much sense is lacking for us even to unite on such a project. what's most likely going to happen is a small few will escape to a morocco or wherever and integrate and procreate, but the remaining majority will just meet the worst kinds of doom as america 'cleanses' it self.

Anti Hero 08-24-2013 03:58 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Bum
they totally could be accepted, stop killing hope.

and maybe not a floating ****in city, but don't they create islands for the mega rich? its not out of the realm of possibility, but i doubt we have that much time. too much sense is lacking for us even to unite on such a project. what's most likely going to happen is a small few will escape to a morocco or wherever and integrate and procreate, but the remaining majority will just meet the worst kinds of doom as america 'cleanses' it self.

Goodbye :(

Immortal Bum 08-24-2013 05:28 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fsvr54
I hate this line of thinking. We're all humans nikka, we're all in this together, **** them imaginary lines to keep us separate. We gotta unify.


i hate it too, but i worry that we aren't going to see something like this coming.

L.Kizzle 08-24-2013 05:30 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
As a black man, you should know brothas can't read that much. Narrow those 5 long paragraphs into three or four sentences.

Fallen Angel 08-24-2013 05:34 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
As a black man, you should know brothas can't read that much. Narrow those 5 long paragraphs into three or four sentences.


:roll: I thought the fake Kizzle posted this but no, is really you.

Canelo_Griffin 08-24-2013 05:51 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Op, Google Liberia. Basically the US created the country to send a bunch of former slaves back to Africa. Then those former slaves used the same slave system, used by the American white men of US, to enslave the native African people of the area :facepalm.. Its considered the shittiest country in the world.. Literally, people have to shit in the sand in the beach because they dont have sewers.

Why didn't we ever learn about this in school history books?

There's really good documentary from Vice on youtube.

Raymone 08-24-2013 05:59 PM

Re: the world, america, and black people
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Bum
our current residence isn't even a country, as the united states is a world trading post. this is wal mart. no one can call this country home


You're an idiot.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy