Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wall piece ... opinions? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311239)

Hoodlum Science 08-24-2013 11:17 PM

Wall piece ... opinions?

Can't say for sure why, but always been into world / globe / map etc stuff.

miller-time 08-24-2013 11:37 PM

Re: Wall piece ... opinions?

Not bad, but you missed Tasmania. Not that most Australians care anyway lol.

Hoodlum Science 08-24-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miller-time
Not bad, but you missed Tasmania. Not that most Australians care anyway lol.

:oldlol:

It's missing New Zealand too.

Scholar 08-24-2013 11:48 PM

It looks nice, but where's Antarctica?

BasedTom 08-24-2013 11:51 PM

Awesome, OP! Where'd you buy it?

BasedTom 08-24-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miller-time
Not bad, but you missed Tasmania.

And the Falkland Islands too.:(

DeuceWallaces 08-24-2013 11:59 PM

Not a fan of multi-panels.

Hoodlum Science 08-25-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BasedTom
And the Falkland Islands too.:(

No doubt there's some flaws in the piece. I never -recalled New Guinea looking like the angry hand of God pointing down or the Black Sea being completely landlocked, but all-in-all I'm happy with it.

I purchased it at some nick nack store at the local mall her-e in Winston-Salem.

Hoodlum Science 08-25-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Not a fan of multi-panels.

You look like a fucking heroin junkie in your pic (and you probably are in -RL) so no one really gives a shit what you think. Please, get the fuck out of my thread. Thank you.

Jameerthefear 08-25-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
You look like a fucking heroin junkie in your pic (and you probably are in -RL) so no one really gives a shit what you think. Please, get the fuck out of my thread. Thank you.

A little harsh Josh...
Anyways I think it looks nice :D

DeuceWallaces 08-25-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Pretty sure only one of us have done heroin.

I like how you equate a young looking thirty something with a full head of hair as a heroine junky. I can only imagine how you'd describe yourself. Wait, let me try:

Middle-aged, bald, manic-depressive, drug addict, loser insurance agent dumped by his long time woman for a two thousand year old book.

How'd I do?

Hoodlum Science 08-25-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
A little harsh Josh...

Haha, nah, that guy is a douchbag of epic proportions - so it's warranted. I've never actually done street cut heroin DouchbagWallaces, only the "Hillbilly" type (meaning "pharmaceuticals" there's a difference, asshole.) Do I have to ask you again, get the fuck out of my thread.

DeuceWallaces 08-25-2013 12:30 AM

Guess it's time for me to leave the late 90's decorator thread.

Hoodlum Science 08-25-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Guess it's time for me to leave the late 90's decorator thread.

Exactly, because your long blonde hair style on a man isn't screaming 1970's Poison gay ass rock band shit at all.

:rolleyes:

Fucking idiot. Now please, get out of my thread. I swear, you're one of the board's biggest douchbags, plus, most lacking style being in the the history of Insidehoops. You've been that way since day one, and never evolved since. You're a lost cause. Just get the fuck out. Sad POS.

DeuceWallaces 08-25-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Exactly, because your long blonde hair style on a man isn't 1970's Poison gay ass rock band shit at all.

:rolleyes:

Fucking idiot. Now please, get out of my thread. I swear, you'-re one of the boa-rd's biggest douchbags, plus, most lacking style being in the the history of Insidehoops. You've been that way since day one, and never evolved since. You're a lost cause. Just get the fuck out. Sad POS.

Poison is an 80's band and my hair isn't nearly long enough (relatively speaking).

Hey, at least we know that when you go on your next pill-popping manic binge that leaves you jobless and alone...there'll be a job at Pier One Imports waiting for you. :oldlol: Keep up the good work you ****ing burn-out loser.