Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311279)

longhornfan1234 08-25-2013 06:47 PM

Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-8784435.html

kNicKz 08-25-2013 06:54 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Libya and Egypt are thriving now!

errrr

KyleKong 08-25-2013 06:57 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Whelp, shit.

knickballer 08-25-2013 08:25 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
All part of the geo-political plan to further divide the region and weaken it up. With a puppet regime in Syria Iran will be weakened and the next target(and it was the main goal). Suddenly a revolution will happen in 2-3 years and the US will come in again and make up some fabricated lie as an excuse to enter..

Dat military industry complex don't stop

nathanjizzle 08-25-2013 08:37 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
if world war 3 begins, ill probably enlist.

miller-time 08-25-2013 08:41 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Man I would love to be a defense contractor. Business is BOOMING!

HarryCallahan 08-25-2013 10:53 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knickballer
All part of the geo-political plan to further divide the region and weaken it up. With a puppet regime in Syria Iran will be weakened and the next target(and it was the main goal). Suddenly a revolution will happen in 2-3 years and the US will come in again and make up some fabricated lie as an excuse to enter..

Dat military industry complex don't stop


Obama with dat Bush-o-Nomics.

:pimp:

TheGreatDeraj 08-26-2013 12:01 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Obama with dat Bush-o-Nomics.

:pimp:


It goes way beyond the presidents. The United States has always propped up dictators and funded the revolt against others. Not only in the Middle East, but all over Latin American among places around the globe. And this goes back decades to the beginning of the 20th Century.

Patrick Chewing 08-26-2013 12:04 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 

gigantes 08-26-2013 01:49 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
:(

longhornfan1234 08-26-2013 11:13 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
The fact that Obama hasn't already ordered some type of strike on the dipshits proves he has no balls. The bombs should have been hitting this place long ago. I know we can't go in a wipe them out because of the innocent civilians but we need to make a statement that we can kill anyone of them at any moment. They know Obama has no nuts so they're not the slightest bit worried about repercussions of their actions. If the UN was fired at it should be an automatic declaration of war and shit should be hitting the fan.

Fact of the matter is that our military has made the russian military look like child's play for the past 10-15 years with our wargames. The Russian's can't handle our military and they know it. Putin is not getting involved if it could in turn bring US attention against them. None of the world powers want WW3 and for Russia to either send troops or aid to the Syrian's could easily start WW3. Once the bombs start flying Putin may make a few statements but you better believe he isn't starting WW3. Obama is weaker than Carta and Bubba.

MavsSuperFan 08-26-2013 11:15 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
The fact that Obama hasn't already ordered some type of strike on the dipshits proves he has no balls. The bombs should have been hitting this place long ago. I know we can't go in a wipe them out because of the innocent civilians but we need to make a statement that we can kill anyone of them at any moment. They know Obama has no nuts so they're not the slightest bit worried about repercussions of their actions. If the UN was fired at it should be an automatic declaration of war and shit should be hitting the fan.

Fact of the matter is that our military has made the russian military look like child's play for the past 10-15 years with our wargames. The Russian's can't handle our military and they know it. Putin is not getting involved if it could in turn bring US attention against them. None of the world powers want WW3 and for Russia to either send troops or aid to the Syrian's could easily start WW3. Once the bombs start flying Putin may make a few statements but you better believe he isn't starting WW3. Obama is weaker than Carta and Bubba.


So I assume you will be enlisting soon with this attitude?

longhornfan1234 08-26-2013 11:18 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
So I assume you will be enlisting soon with this attitude?

No. I have 80K+ job and two kids.

niko 08-26-2013 11:34 AM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
Are you sure this is reputable? The "US WILL TAKE ACTION" is almost a throwaway line in the article. You'd think it would be featured more.

East_Stone_Ya 08-26-2013 12:18 PM

Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.
 
probably a lot of lobbying from Israel


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy