Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Sick of RGIII (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311552)

Rameek 08-30-2013 01:32 PM

Sick of RGIII

I am so sick of seeing this kid on TV. They saturated the TV unnecessarily with his Melodrama.

Jailblazers7 08-30-2013 03:08 PM

Re: Sick of RGIII

That documentary they made of his recovery from the ACL that aired on ESPN was overkill. I watched like 5 mins and just couldn't take it anymore. :oldlol:

JimmyMcAdocious 08-30-2013 03:12 PM

Such a disservice for him. You know some defensive players are going to use this against him and intentionally rough him up because of it.

GOBB 08-30-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Such a disservice for him. You know some defensive players are going to use this against him and intentionally rough him up because of it.

When did you start getting into football like 5mins before your post??? QBs are protected in the NFL. A defender is not intentionally roughing up shyt. Get a clue.

JimmyMcAdocious 08-30-2013 03:26 PM

Less minutes than the amount of question marks you used!!!

James Harrison doesn't give a shit and I'm sure others too.

TheSilentKiller 08-30-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

That's a shit reason to rough a dude up.

zoom17 08-30-2013 04:52 PM

The amount of coverage rg3 or Jets on gets on espn compared to the rest of the NFL is pretty crazy.

RedBlackAttack 08-30-2013 06:18 PM

So, you guys still watch ESPN? Hm.

I stopped many years ago... I think when LeBron really exploded in Cleveland. I can't take their manufactured narratives and constantly playing favorites.

-p.tiddy- 08-30-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
So, you guys still watch ESPN? Hm.

I stopped many years ago... I think when LeBron really exploded in Cleveland. I can't take their manufactured narratives and constantly playing favorites.

SportsCenter is good doe

no narratives, just highlights

I will likely use NFL Net for my highlights this year though

RedBlackAttack 08-30-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
SportsCenter is good doe

no narratives, just highlights

I will likely use NFL Net for my highlights this year though

SportsCenter sucks. I'd much prefer just to go to the websites and click the stories I'm interested in.

For a Cleveland sports fan, there is very little reason to watch SportsCenter unless I want my monthly Yankees/ARod update.

Rameek 08-31-2013 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoom17
The amount of coverage rg3 or Jets on gets on espn compared to the rest of the NFL is pretty crazy.

I'm a Jet fan and I'm pretty sick of watching that MELODRAMA TOO!

mlh1981 08-31-2013 12:31 PM

RGIII, Tebow, the Jets, etc. It's all ESPN cares about. Just overkill sports coverage. I mean, it's ok to be hearing about football now, but these topics dominated the offseason. Give some things a rest.