Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311706)

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 09-02-2013 12:38 AM

Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
The guy is the winning-est QB in NCAA history. His only two losses against TCU and Nevada were a result of his crappy kickers missing easy feild goals. Talk about accuracy, this guy has Peyton Manning type accuracy along with Brains. He's a genius on the field yet the Detroit Lions insists on playing Statford an overrated and injury prone QB who has yet to win anything. I just can't stand seeing talent wasted on a stupid organization who has the nerve to put Kellen Moore as a 3rd string.:facepalm

Carbine 09-02-2013 01:02 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Troll.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 09-02-2013 01:32 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbine
Troll.

Kellen Moore will be great lal he needs is a chance. I hope Statford gets injured again so Kellen can shine, I still remember all the amazing plays he made in Boise. He needs a chance.

TheSilentKiller 09-02-2013 01:35 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
I had a long post written out but decided against submitting it. Not going to feed this jackass.

If he was so great he wouldn't be 3rd string on a team that won four games last year.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 09-02-2013 02:07 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I had a long post written out but decided against submitting it. Not going to feed this jackass.

If he was so great he wouldn't be 3rd string on a team that won four games last year.

They won 4 games last year because those dumbasses decided to play the 2nd string instead of Kellen Moore. Keep doubting Kellen, he has the potential to be the next drew brees. Lions got a steal when they got this guy undrafted people doubted Brees because he was too "small" and look how good he became. Kellen just needs a chance his accuraucy and all around knowledge of the game is 2nd to none.

TheSilentKiller 09-02-2013 02:11 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
They won 4 games last year because those dumbasses decided to play the 2nd string instead of Kellen Moore. Keep doubting Kellen, he has the potential to be the next drew brees. Lions got a steal when they got this guy undrafted people doubted Brees because he was too "small" and look how good he became. Kellen just needs a chance his accuraucy and all around knowledge of the game is 2nd to none.

You know who else tore it up in college? Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn, and Tim Tebow. They've been super effective in the NFL right? Right?

Dude isn't even top 2 in his position on his team and you are calling him a future hall of famer. Great analysis there buddy.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 09-02-2013 02:44 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
You know who else tore it up in college? Matt Leinart, Brady Quinn, and Tim Tebow. They've been super effective in the NFL right? Right?

Dude isn't even top 2 in his position on his team and you are calling him a future hall of famer. Great analysis there buddy.

I've seen enough of Kellen both in college and the NFL to know how great he is. Kobe started off as a bench player and look at him now. Kellen just needs a chance I'm just disgusted that the Lions would waste such a talent.

irondarts 09-02-2013 03:12 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
I know this is a troll post, but, Kellen Moore has an incredibly weak arm, his arm makes Leinart's look like Favre. It's as simple as that, his arm is too weak to play in the NFL.

irondarts 09-02-2013 03:13 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Also, yes Drew Brees is undersized, but he has a very, very strong arm.

Kellen Moore is undersized and has an incredibly weak arm, end of story.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 09-02-2013 04:14 AM

Re: Why won't the Detroit Lions start future Hall of famer QB Kellen Moore?
 
Kellen Moore had a 99.4 QB rating this preseason and his passes look crisps. He's constantly improving and is good enough to be a starter on any team in the NFL. Andrew Luck did terrible last season yet he's NFL ready. Give me a break, Kellen Moore is better than Luck and should' have been a 1st round pick in last season's draft. Oh and just because I say something unpopular, doesn't mean I'm trollingl f*ckface.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy