Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   September NFL playoff picks (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311750)

TonyMontana 09-02-2013 07:03 PM

September NFL playoff picks
 
NFC
East: Cowboys
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers
Wild Cards: Seahawks and Bucs

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Texans
West: Broncos
Wildcards: Chiefs and Dolphins

zoom17 09-02-2013 08:11 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyMontana
NFC
East: Cowboys
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers
Wild Cards: Seahawks and Bucs

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Texans
West: Broncos
Wildcards: Chiefs and Dolphins


:no: Colts winning the South.

Heavincent 09-02-2013 08:19 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyMontana
Wildcards: Chiefs and Dolphins


:roll:

niko 09-02-2013 08:26 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Giants, Lions, Falcons, Seahawks
49ers, Packers Wildcards.

Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, Texans
Bengals, Chargers Wildcards.

jazz873 09-02-2013 08:35 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
NFC:

North: Packers
South: Falcons
East: Eagles
West: 49ers

Wild Card: Seahawks and Cowboys

AFC:

North: Bengals
South: Texans
East: Patriots
West: Broncos

Wild Card: Ravens and Steelers

Heavincent 09-02-2013 08:37 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Giants, Lions, Falcons, Seahawks
Skins, Packers Wildcards.

Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, Texans
Bengals, Chargers Wildcards.


There's no way in hell the 49ers miss the playoffs, barring an injury to Kaepernick.

AFC:
Broncos 12-4
Texans 11-5
Bengals 11-5
Pats - 10-6
Steelers - 10-6
Ravens - 9-7

NFC
49ers 13-3
Falcons 12-4
Redskins 10-6
Packers 10-6
Seahawks 11-5
Bucs 10-6

zoom17 09-02-2013 09:25 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Underrating the colts just like last year 11-5 this year.

niko 09-02-2013 10:05 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavincent
There's no way in hell the 49ers miss the playoffs, barring an injury to Kaepernick.

AFC:
Broncos 12-4
Texans 11-5
Bengals 11-5
Pats - 10-6
Steelers - 10-6
Ravens - 9-7

NFC
49ers 13-3
Falcons 12-4
Redskins 10-6
Packers 10-6
Seahawks 11-5
Bucs 10-6

i changed it, i meant Packers/49ers. I was deciding between Packers/Skins and I wrote them both. I agree with you.

Bucs 10-6 i do not see...

TonyMontana 09-03-2013 02:40 AM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zoom17
:no: Colts winning the South.


I'd put the Colts over the Dolphins, but Im obligated to put the Fins in there no matter how much they suck. Luck is going to tear shit up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavincent
:roll:


Chiefs are going to be a good team, laugh while you can.

christian1923 09-03-2013 09:04 AM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
i changed it, i meant Packers/49ers. I was deciding between Packers/Skins and I wrote them both. I agree with you.

Bucs 10-6 i do not see...

Bucs are really talented at almost every position, if they just get good play from Freeman they should be a double digit win team.

christian1923 09-03-2013 09:07 AM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Giants
Packers
Falcons
49ers
Seahawks
Redskins

Pats
Bengals
Colts
Broncos
Chiefs
Texans

zoom17 09-03-2013 10:52 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by christian1923
Giants
Packers
Falcons
49ers
Seahawks
Redskins

Pats
Bengals
Colts
Broncos
Chiefs
Texans


This is in order 1-6 or Just the 6 teams making it in each side.

christian1923 09-03-2013 11:01 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zoom17
This is in order 1-6 or Just the 6 teams making it in each side.

Just the 6 teams.

Broncos and 49ers I have at the top of their conferences.

UtahJazzFan88 09-03-2013 11:06 PM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
NFC
East: Cowboys
North: Packers
South: Saints
West: 49ers
Wild Cards: Seahawks and Falcons

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Texans
West: Broncos
Wild Cards: Steelers and Dolphins

Electric Slide 09-04-2013 02:09 AM

Re: September NFL playoff picks
 
NFC
East: Cowboys
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: 49ers
Wild Cards: Seahawks and Saints

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Bengals
South: Texans
West: Broncos
Wildcards: Chiefs and Colts


LMAO @ the Bucs and Eagles making the playoffs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy