Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   G20 Ends Abruptly As Obama Calls Putin A Jackass (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312038)

eriX 09-07-2013 01:16 PM

G20 Ends Abruptly As Obama Calls Putin A Jackass

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...a-jackass.html

So when should we expect WW3?

Nick Young 09-07-2013 01:26 PM

Re: G20 Ends Abruptly As Obama Calls Putin A Jackass

joke article, not that funny.

MadeFromDust 09-07-2013 03:11 PM

-__-

eriX 09-08-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Young
joke article, not that funny.

except it happened, so good try. :roll:

IcanzIIravor 09-08-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eriX
except it happened, so good try. :roll:

You should slap yourself. That was clearly satire. You really think that would just be relegated to an obscure blog posting from a single journalist if it had been real?

“Jackass” Joke about Vladimir Putin Went Viral

link

eriX 09-08-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
You should slap yourself. That was clearly satire. You really think that would just be relegated to an obscure blog posting from a single journalist if it had been real?

“Jackass” Joke about Vladimir Putin Went Viral

link

The name calling and stuff is clearly trolling, so If you think that I think the president of US would go on G20 to call Putin a jackass then you maybe have been on ISH for too long.

However Obama and Putin both stand their ground in their views of Syria in the G20 conference regardless of the 'meeting' they have.

JtotheIzzo 09-08-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

The name calling and stuff is clearly trolling, so If you think that I think the president of US would go on G20 to call Putin a jackass then you maybe have been on ISH for too long.

However Obama and Putin both stand their ground in their views of Syria in the G20 conference regardless of the 'meeting' they have.

in these situations, it is best to admit you are wrong and then let the page fall to the bottom. Fighting this kind of uphill and losing battle for a bit of head to head face saving is the fiefdom of the truly pathetic. Do you want to be truly pathetic?

eriX 09-08-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
in these situations, it is best to admit you are wrong and then let the page fall to the bottom. Fighting this kind of uphill and losing battle for a bit of head to head face saving is the fiefdom of the truly pathetic. Do you want to be truly pathetic?

So basically you are saying I'm not allowed to troll here and when i respond with a proper reply I'm being truly pathetic is what I'm reading off.

But what if i do want to be truly pathetic? :roll:

travelingman 09-08-2013 02:09 AM

God I hope this turns into a meltdown thread.

CeltsGarlic 09-08-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

So basically you are saying I'm not allowed to troll here and when i respond with a proper reply I'm being truly pathetic is what I'm reading off.

But what if i do want to be truly pathetic?
:roll:

You rather seem like one.

HarryCallahan 09-08-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelingman
God I hope this turns into a meltdown thread.

Me too.

OP is a moroon.. :hammerhead: