Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Week 2 Discussion Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312230)

DuMa 09-11-2013 12:34 AM

Week 2 Discussion Thread

Thursday, September 12

Jets 5:25 PM (PT)
Patriots

Sunday, September 15

Panthers 10:00 AM (PT)
Bills

Browns 10:00 AM (PT)
Ravens

Vikings 10:00 AM (PT)
Bears

Cowboys 10:00 AM (PT)
Chiefs

Redskins 10:00 AM (PT)
Packers

Titans 10:00 AM (PT)
Texans

Dolphins 10:00 AM (PT)
Colts

Chargers 10:00 AM (PT)
Eagles

Rams 10:00 AM (PT)
Falcons

Lions 1:05 PM (PT)
Cardinals

Saints 1:05 PM (PT)
Buccaneers

Broncos 1:25 PM (PT)
Giants

Jaguars 1:25 PM (PT)
Raiders

49ers 5:30 PM (PT)
Seahawks

Monday, September 16

Steelers 5:40 PM (PT)
Bengals

Notes:
- Monday Night will be a snoozer unless Steelers find a way to score 20pts
- Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson are betting on the game. Loser has to shave an eyebrow (link)

GP_20 09-11-2013 12:41 AM

Re: Week 2 Discussion Thread

I find it funny that people somehow think the 49ers are even going to be able to compete in Seattle :oldlol: Kaepernick does not like his eyebrows and can't wait to see John Harbraugh's face this game

Prediction: Seahawks 34-10

mlh1981 09-11-2013 10:16 AM

Bengals got a deep and talented team, but gotta clean up the dumb mistakes. Been a problem under Marvin Lewis. Even though the Steelers always play well at Paul Brown Stadium, I like this matchup, for once. Their offensive line is in shambles, and the Bengals' defensive line is due for a good performance, considering they didn't touch Jay Cutler on Sunday.

Hopefully, Gio Bernard touches the rock more. I think he could have a big impact if he's worked into the game plan. A possible "x factor."

zoom17 09-11-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP_20
I find it funny that people somehow think the 49ers are even going to be able to compete in Seattle :oldlol: Kaepernick does not like his eyebrows and can't wait to see John Harbraugh's face this game

:roll: :roll: :roll: It will be closer

Quizno 09-11-2013 04:19 PM

i'm interested to see how jared cook and robert quinn follow up their great performances in week 1. cook went for 140+ yards and 2 TDs while quinn had 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles :eek: :eek:

TheSilentKiller 09-11-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

You are a really shitty fan.

Jailblazers7 09-11-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlh1981
Bengals got a deep and talented team, but gotta clean up the dumb mistakes. Been a problem under Marvin Lewis. Even though the Steelers always play well at Paul Brown Stadium, I like this matchup, for once. Their offensive line is in shambles, and the Bengals' defensive line is due for a good performance, considering they didn't touch Jay Cutler on Sunday.

Hopefully, Gio Bernard touches the rock more. I think he could have a big impact if he's worked into the game plan. A possible "x factor."

Yeah, look for Geno Atkins to have a good game. I really don't have a ton of optimism about the Steelers. I think Ben and the receivers will have a couple good games but the line is just too weak and already banged up. It is going to be another year of steady decline.

Getting rid of Bruce Arians was the worst choice we could have made. I was ok with the Haley hiring when it happened and even supported it vocally on ISH but it was clearly a bad choice.

Shade8780 09-11-2013 05:21 PM

Hyped to see the Jets get their ass kicked tomorrow :D

ironic because he's wearing a jets jersey so it's as if he can't wait to get ****ed up by the patriots

Johnny Jones 09-11-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

GP_20 09-11-2013 05:58 PM

People in ISH are so stupid

I said the same thing last year the Seahawks are going to blow out the 49ers

Final Score:
Seahawks 42
49ers 13

And people were making fun of me then, calling me a bad fan, but look what happened :roll:

I know the Seahawks, I was correct on ALL of their game predictions last year (even when they were underdogs). This is a blowout in the making, mainly because the 49ers can't play even close to the level Seahawks can

TheSilentKiller 09-11-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

People in ISH are so stupid

I said the same thing last year the Seahawks are going to blow out the 49ers

Final Score:
Seahawks 42
49ers 13

And people were making fun of me then, calling me a bad fan, but look what happened :roll:

I know the Seahawks, I was correct on ALL of their game predictions last year (even when they were underdogs). This is a blowout in the making, mainly because the 49ers can't play even close to the level Seahawks can

You want an avi bet on the game?

GP_20 09-11-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
You want an avi bet on the game?

If you want a new avi sure

You can set up all the stipulations, they only relate to you

TheSilentKiller 09-11-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

If you want a new avi sure

You can set up all the stipulations, they only relate to you

:lol

2 weeks, avatar of the others persons choice. Look forward to you rocking a Kaep avi.

niko 09-11-2013 07:57 PM

I feel the need for an avi bet. Where are the fans of the evil brother?

zoom17 09-11-2013 10:30 PM

The colts didn't look that impressive against the raiders I don't about this Dolphins game the front 7 aint no joke.