Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT: Do you realize that only the first 12 pages of posters... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31376)

hateraid 02-23-2007 09:44 PM

OT: Do you realize that only the first 12 pages of posters...

.....have 200 posts or more. That's 12 pages out of 163. That's about 40 posters a page. Figure 1/4 of these posters are dual identities ( possibly triples or more). So that's about 9 pages of posters who've actually contributed. Figure about half of that contribute regularly. So Let's break that down to 4 pages of regulars. 4 x 40 = 160. That's about 160 regulars that we are circulating on a daily basis.

I don't know, you guys think that seems like alot? I do like the quality of posters on the board. Good mix. We should all help Jeff out by helping expand the boards reputation. Let's not scare off too many posters and show more intellegence.

ElPigto 02-23-2007 09:46 PM

Re: OT: Do you realize that only the first 12 pages of posters...

When we have Pleezebelieve roaming around this boards it can get tough to not scare off other newer posters.

Xsatyr 02-23-2007 09:51 PM

Hateraid check your pm.

IlliniFan 02-23-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsatyr
Hateraid check your pm.

Helige?

Xsatyr 02-23-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Helige?

???

IlliniFan 02-23-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xsatyr
???

haha nvm I guess you weren't around when that thread happened.

Xsatyr 02-23-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

haha nvm I guess you weren't around when that thread happened.

No I was not, I barely joined in December.

Jailblazers7 02-23-2007 10:05 PM

That sounds about right to me.

bigboi_baller 02-23-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Helige?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Classic

DaHeezy 02-24-2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hateraid
.....have 200 posts or more. That's 12 pages out of 163. That's about 40 posters a page. Figure 1/4 of these posters are dual identities ( possibly triples or more). So that's about 9 pages of posters who've actually contributed. Figure about half of that contribute regularly. So Let's break that down to 4 pages of regulars. 4 x 40 = 160. That's about 160 regulars that we are circulating on a daily basis.

I don't know, you guys think that seems like alot? I do like the quality of posters on the board. Good mix. We should all help Jeff out by helping expand the boards reputation. Let's not scare off too many posters and show more intellegence.

And out of the 160 I bet that a quarter are quality posters leaving a group of 40 posters

bokes15 02-24-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Were you a statistics or math major in college?

DoubleTech 02-24-2007 12:30 AM

nah way..

raps fam = legit

btw

me = drunk on gin

yesyes

The_Masterplan 02-24-2007 02:23 AM

lol at people trying to fit in with the "heilige" jokes. Asskissers at their finest.

hateraid 02-24-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bokes15
Were you a statistics or math major in college?

lol, I did take a statistics and probability cousre, although it was much more difficult than this. I was also an advanced math student in HS. But right now I'm a nutritionist.

bokes15 02-24-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

lol, I did take a statistics and probability cousre, although it was much more difficult than this. I was also an advanced math student in HS. But right now I'm a nutritionist.

lol, oh I could tell. There's a lot of people who would say the same thing that you said, except with not so many numbers.