Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Premier League (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314055)

statman32 10-13-2013 05:10 AM

2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 


HI!

We all get a little busy, but NBA time is right around the corner. It is time to kick it into gear so we can draft in 1-2 weeks. A few great members have taken a break, a few were jettisoned out of town. We have quite a few spots that need filled, but we won't just take anyone.

2012-13 Final Standings:

1. Pistol Pete
2. DZW
3. Sky
4. PLR
5. Rameek
6. STAT
___
7. Iamgine
8. B4L
9. Bird
10. OJ Mayo
11. Vapid
12. Sizz
______
13. Truth
14. DurantMVP?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Confirmed 2013-14 Premier League Members

1. PLR
2. Meek
3. Stat
4. Iamgine
5. B4L
6. Bird
7. Sizz
8. Pistol Pete
9. Oj Mayo
10. Sky

Questionable 2013-14 Premier League Members:

11. Vapid

Previous League Members out:

1. DZW (Retired)
2. Truth (Automatically sent to minors)
3. DurantMVP (Automatically sent to minors)


__________________________________________________ _______________


So it looks like we will have anywhere between 3-8 spots open. I'm going to guess it will be between 4-5.

One of the spots automatically goes to the winner of the 2012-13 Minor Leagues.

The other spots will be voted on by current members. I want to get this done quick, so please fill out the following application if you want in.

League rules:

- H2H format
- Standard 9 catagories
- Daily lineup changes
- 14 teams (6 make playoffs)
- 3 moves a week (not counting trades)
-- You are able to trade moves before the trade deadline.
--- You are not able to give away moves or send 2 or more future moves for 1 current move
-Moves reset manually by commish or asst commish on Sunday at 12:00 am PST
- Previous champion gets to choose his draft pick
- The rest of the draft order will be manually randomized a few days before the draft

__________________________________________________ _______________

Name:

How often would you be able to chat about trades/basketball? (hrs/week)

Do you enjoy trading or would you rather stick with the team you drafted?

Are you opposed to vetos?

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above?

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League?

If no, please provide a link to your fantasy history.

Why should we let you join the most competitive, active and enjoyable fantasy basketball league?

statman32 10-13-2013 05:11 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Reserved for list of applications

longtime lurker 10-13-2013 09:13 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Hey I'm looking forward to joining the league this year.

G-train 10-13-2013 09:41 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Name: G-train, Big Daddy G, G

How often would you be able to chat about trades/basketball? 5-10 hours per week

Do you enjoy trading or would you rather stick with the team you drafted? Yes I trade

Are you opposed to vetos? No

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above? No

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League? Yes

If no, please provide a link to your fantasy history.

Why should we let you join the most competitive, active and enjoyable fantasy basketball league?

I was in Premier once before, and I learnt the hard way on how to deal with skilled negotiators.
I was active, and traded significantly the last time I was in Premier, albeit I made 2 poor trades. I regularly was in the chat.
I have won 2 ESPN leagues last season, and also came 3rd in Minors last season.

Bird 10-13-2013 11:01 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-train
Name: G-train, Big Daddy G, G

How often would you be able to chat about trades/basketball? 5-10 hours per week

Do you enjoy trading or would you rather stick with the team you drafted? Yes I trade

Are you opposed to vetos? No

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above? No

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League? Yes

If no, please provide a link to your fantasy history.

Why should we let you join the most competitive, active and enjoyable fantasy basketball league?

I was in Premier once before, and I learnt the hard way on how to deal with skilled negotiators.
I was active, and traded significantly the last time I was in Premier, albeit I made 2 poor trades. I regularly was in the chat.
I have won 2 ESPN leagues last season, and also came 3rd in Minors last season.


I'm voting for you just because of your avatar.

statman32 10-14-2013 08:22 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
If we don't get very many applicants, must just have to take what we got. This fantasy forum seems dead compared to a year or two ago.

iamgine 10-15-2013 12:11 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by statman32
If we don't get very many applicants, must just have to take what we got. This fantasy forum seems dead compared to a year or two ago.

Need to link to the NBA/OTC board I reckon.

bdreason 10-15-2013 12:25 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
I'm a very experienced H2H player. I run my own 12 man H2H 9 cat $2400 league, which I've operated for 5 years now.

baseketball4life 10-15-2013 04:10 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdreason
I'm a very experienced H2H player. I run my own 12 man H2H 9 cat $2400 league, which I've operated for 5 years now.

LEGIT



I think LilOJ is playing he has been hyped about fantasy to me. Sizz as well will play again I bet.

hotsizzle 10-15-2013 04:43 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
In. Why is the three time defending champ not confirmed?

statman32 10-15-2013 05:44 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsizzle
In. Why is the three time defending champ not confirmed?

He is in. Just wasn't sure how much time he could commit considering he will be in Columbia,etc for a big chunk of the season.

Right now it looks like we will need 3-4 new faces considering 1 spot is taken by the Minors Champ. Sky is being a diva and Vapid sucks/has gone AWOL.

Dasher 10-15-2013 10:17 AM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
*fills out app*

baseketball4life 10-15-2013 03:13 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasher
*fills out app*

:applause:

Levity 10-15-2013 04:15 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
if spots are still open, im in.

been playing fantasy bball the past 4 years. undefeated. only have played yahoo, and generally play 12 cats. but im down for the tradtional 9. when would your draft day be?

and no, i dont have any reservations about your rules.

MJ(Mean John) 10-15-2013 04:50 PM

Re: 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread
 
How much do we get paid?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy