Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   WNBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I bought this forum.... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314422)

Shade8780 10-18-2013 06:32 PM

I bought this forum....
 
....sorry guys, time to clear out.

CelticBaller 10-19-2013 12:39 AM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
what a shitty investment you just made

Shade8780 10-19-2013 04:17 AM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticBaller
what a shitty investment you just made

Jeff only sold it to me for 50c, I can make this forum worth something.

cos88 11-29-2013 04:25 AM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
post pics and gifs of random naked girls to make it cool :cheers:

Shade8780 11-29-2013 05:57 PM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cos88
post pics and gifs of random naked girls to make it cool :cheers:

yeah, getting banned is even cooler.

Bandito 11-29-2013 07:23 PM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cos88
post pics and gifs of random naked girls to make it cool :cheers:

Actually you should do it as you seem to be a gimmick account anyways so is not like it's going to matter to you as you will just go back to your old account:cheers:

Ai2death 12-01-2013 07:14 PM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade8780
yeah, getting banned is even cooler.


I call bs, If you owned this section you could do what ever you want :oldlol:

Shade8780 12-17-2013 05:11 PM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ai2death
I call bs, If you owned this section you could do what ever you want :oldlol:

Watch your mouth before I give you the temporary ban. Negged for now.

CeltsGarlic 12-19-2013 06:57 PM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade8780
Watch your mouth before I give you the temporary ban. Negged for now.


Shade aint playin no games. I like that leadership bro. I would like to be Assistant to the WNBA Board Owner.
Following the great one roots.Dwight Schrute :cry:

Shade8780 12-20-2013 06:57 PM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Shade aint playin no games. I like that leadership bro. I would like to be Assistant to the WNBA Board Owner.
Following the great one roots.Dwight Schrute :cry:

sometime maybe linas :)

Ai2death 12-24-2013 12:50 AM

Re: I bought this forum....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shade8780
Watch your mouth before I give you the temporary ban. Negged for now.


**** you. Negged and reported. :no: check and mate


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy