Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bulls lose to Sixers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315648)

chairman 11-02-2013 08:45 PM

Bulls lose to Sixers

Philadelphia :bowdown:

FreezingTsmoove 11-02-2013 08:46 PM

Re: Bulls lose to Sixers

MCW :bowdown

Trollsmasher 11-02-2013 08:48 PM

That Championship Belt:rockon:

NumberSix 11-02-2013 08:53 PM

Isn't Philly supposed to be tanking?

chairman 11-02-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NumberSix

I don't understand what's going on with them, they trying to make the playoffs? Would've been better for them to tank for wiggins.

blood yes 11-02-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairman
I don't understand what's going on with them, they trying to make the playoffs? Would've been better for them to tank for wiggins.

Nah, this philly team is reminding me of that cavaliers team in 2003-2004. An amazing rookie, good young supporting cast, and 3 years later, cavs made finals in 2007.

MCW must be the best rookie since lebron in 2003, this is rediculous. The 76ers will make the playoffs this year!

chairman 11-02-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood yes
Nah, this philly team is reminding me of that cavaliers team in 2003-2004. An amazing rookie, good young supporting cast, and 3 years later, cavs made finals in 2007.

MCW must be the best rookie since lebron in 2003, this is rediculous. The 76ers will make the playoffs this year!

Haven't seen him play? Is he that good?

blood yes 11-02-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chairman
Haven't seen him play? Is he that good?

Yes, i have watched NBA for 12 years, this is insane what this rookie is doing. He has incredible poise, an NBA ready body, length, good defensive skills, excellent passing ability, and a sense of leadership.

Michael Carter Williams can very well be the best pg in the nba within 4 years

bluechox2 11-02-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

i guess they better get nolen back quick, fu@k wiggins

JimmyMcAdocious 11-02-2013 09:04 PM

MCW isn't that good. :oldlol:

He's looked very good in this first 3 games tho. Will be interesting to see what they do with Noel if they keep winning.

blood yes 11-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

He's looked very good in this first 3 games tho. Will be interesting to see what they do with Noel if they keep winning.

:biggums:

If you have seen the games, it is clear, that I have NEVER SEEN a rookieso confident and with so much leadership potential (that includes lebron, iverson, kobe) as MCW. He knows the game inside and out, his jumper is already wet as ****. If he can start boxing out his guy more often, he can average 19-7-5 by the end of the year, which is just about a good a statline as lebron's 20-6-5

NumberSix 11-02-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

Jermey Lin looked amazing for a stretch too. Don't get too ahead of ourselves here. Nobody knows how good this guy will or won't be. My guess, he has a career as a solid NBA role player.

Fresh Kid 11-02-2013 09:15 PM

bulls sucks:oldlol:

iggy> 11-02-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Jermey Lin looked amazing for a stretch too. Don't get too ahead of ourselves here. Nobody knows how good this guy will or won't be. My guess, he has a career as a solid NBA role player.

Jeremy Lin is and has always been a sh!t defender. Bad comparison.

BlazerRed 11-02-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blood yes

Jesus come on, it's been three games. Kid looks unreal but he'll fall back down to earth.. it's inevitable. Love seeing the young bloods tear shit up though.