Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Phoenix Suns Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   D'Antoni ****ED UP (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3188)

BlackVVaves 06-28-2006 09:54 PM

D'Antoni ****ED UP

Sarver is REALLY too obsessed with saving money...and he might have just costed PHX a REALL direct gurantee to the Finals....wow...they have RONDO AND FRIGGIN MARCUS WILLIAMS AND THEY TRADE THE PICK TO BOSTON WHILE INCLUDING ONE MILLION DOLLARS OF GRANT'S SALARY FOR nOTHIN....WOW

You REALLY don't know how mad I am right now.

Rab 06-28-2006 09:59 PM

:mad:

BlackVVaves 06-28-2006 10:27 PM

Rab, we could have had Williams and White man.

Kurt/Grant
Amare/Tim Thomas/James Jones
Marion/Diaw/White
Bell/Barbosa
Nash/Marcus Wiliams

Trade House for ****ing Cash. Trade Burke for ****ing cash.

WHAT THE....I'm done Rab.

XxNeXuSxX 06-28-2006 10:57 PM

Agreed

tydal 06-28-2006 11:12 PM

I agree

I'm just disturbed at what just happened, 2 great chances both blown away by attempting to lose minimum contract salaries.

Sarver seriously needs a swift kiss in the @ss

Rab 06-29-2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Rab, we could have had Williams and White man.

Kurt/Grant
Amare/Tim Thomas/James Jones
Marion/Diaw/White
Bell/Barbosa
Nash/Marcus Wiliams

Trade House for ****ing Cash. Trade Burke for ****ing cash.

WHAT THE....I'm done Rab.

This was a horrible draft. I was out of control at first, blaming Mike for the idiocy in this draft, but it's Sarver who won't spend the money. Damn *******!!!! I don't even care about #27, but the Marcus thing really pisses me off. I don't think D'Antoni was very happy during his interview. Sarver should be shoved face first into a saguaro, and thrown into a pit of rattlesnakes.

PP34Deuce 06-29-2006 01:31 AM

I think Sarver adn Dantoni have a plan. if you noticed they traded their picks and players, for first round picks next year.

Next year is a deeper class. and THis shows i think Dantoni wants to give the keys to barbosa to try to run this team......

If barbosa could become a 15 6-7 assist guy then he is the apparent replacement.

A Roc 23 06-29-2006 03:35 AM

Barbosa will not average 6-7 assists on this team. He is clearly a SG. I'd put Diaw at PG before I put Barbosa.

I don't understand why they didn't just trade House or trade the picks for future first rounders top 20 protected or something.

sunsfan8406 06-29-2006 12:12 PM

They couldn't trade house, because he wasn't under contract. They had a list of players they liked in the draft and by the time14th pick came and went they had all been drafted. The SUNS made the right decision by trading away their picks. They freed up cap space, which will be necessary in signing T2, barbosa, and diaw.

sixty 06-29-2006 02:39 PM

But they still have a few roster slots empty?

Who is out there? And he must make a minimum, after all we are a cheap team :mad:

Rab 06-29-2006 03:12 PM

Bobby Jackson.

SRILK 06-30-2006 04:29 PM

mike james ? maybe he is too hungry about $$ and his defense isn't bobby jackson's one....chucky atkins?i'd prefer BJ even if he's not the ^layer he was

sixty 07-01-2006 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRILK
mike james ? maybe he is too hungry about $$ and his defense isn't bobby jackson's one....chucky atkins?i'd prefer BJ even if he's not the ^layer he was

Mike James? :roll:

He will seek for a contract that pays him at least 8mil.& a year. Suns can't afford more then a veterans minimum. :hammerhead:

BTW: They are looking to sign Bobby Jackson or Linsdey Hunter if they can get them to sign at veterans minimum :D .

The Italian 07-01-2006 04:20 PM

We do not need Mike James. He is not worth the money he is asking for. We should go after Bobby Jackson, Lindsey Hunter or Chucky Atkins. I wish that we would of drafted Marcus Williams though. I think that he will be the steal of the this years draft. New Jersey got lucky. Williams would be an awsome backup for Nash. He would be able to learn from the one of, if not the best, point guards in the league. Oh well we can do anything about it.

KnicksFan4Life 07-01-2006 04:48 PM

They are definetly too concerned with saving money