Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richard Sherman has SWAG (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322976)

waseem780 01-19-2014 09:55 PM

Richard Sherman has SWAG

I was rooting for the 49'ers , but I gotta give mad respect to Sherman I love his old-school competitiveness and trash talking :applause: :applause:

therammingman 01-19-2014 09:55 PM

Re: Richard Sherman has SWAG

i was about to post this

Akrazotile 01-19-2014 09:55 PM

That was one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen in a while.

MightyWhitey 01-19-2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waseem780
I was rooting for the 49'ers , but I gotta give mad respect to Sherman I love his old-school competitiveness and trash talking :applause: :applause:

He's going to be crying in The Super Bowl. Not out of joy either.

LeGOAT 01-19-2014 09:57 PM

What a ****ing dick that guy is. Cant wait until Peyton ****ing Manning lights these goons up

dr.hee 01-19-2014 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeGOAT
What a ****ing dick that guy is. Cant wait until Peyton ****ing Manning lights these goons up

This

TheMarkMadsen 01-19-2014 10:00 PM

Sherman comes off as really...mature :rolleyes:

Real Men Wear Green 01-19-2014 10:00 PM

Swag=being a jerk?

LeGOAT 01-19-2014 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr.hee
This

Seriously. This guy is way over compensating for something and taking the "chip on his shoulder" too far. Maybe his mommy didnt give him enough attention as a kid

Qwyjibo 01-19-2014 10:02 PM

Richard Sherman is the only human being on Earth that made people actually back and have sympathy for Skip Bayless. That alone tells you how much of a moron he is.

Trollsmasher 01-19-2014 10:02 PM

Sherman is a complete ****tard

Go Getter 01-19-2014 10:03 PM

"Don't you ever try the best with a sorry rec like Crabtree"

lmao!

Funny but I don't think that's swag per se.

And it definitely doesn't make him a goon...which is kind of what I was talking about in the hockey thread. He may be brash, over confident, a braggart....but how is he a goon?

ZoPunde 01-19-2014 10:03 PM

He was being pretty friendly today, patting Boldin and Crab on the helmet after every play.

:rolleyes:

Real Men Wear Green 01-19-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
"Don't you ever try the best with a sorry rec like Crabtree"

lmao!

Funny but I don't think that's swag per se.

I think it's one thing to say that to Crabtree on the field while you're playing. Taking it to the postgame interview? There was nothing cool about that. He's taking the villain role which is really fine for an athlete but how is this "swag?"

LeGOAT 01-19-2014 10:05 PM

This is gonna be one of the GOAT superbowls to watch the Broncos shred Sherman and these clowns apart and send them back home to loser Seattle with their tails between their legs