Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Drake killin it on SNL (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322998)

chosen_one6 01-20-2014 02:50 AM

Drake killin it on SNL

Sorry if this has been posted before

http://youtu.be/ODbRdAtylYs

moe94 01-20-2014 02:53 AM

Re: Drake killin it on SNL

He's a talented dude.

Fresh Kid 01-20-2014 03:00 AM

SNL iz wack now:facepalm

plowking 01-20-2014 03:24 AM

Haha, that was on point.

Hes funnier than Katt Williams. Not that its hard since Katt ain't even funny.

moe94 01-20-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowking
Haha, that was on point.

Going to need your opinion on Kevin Hart now.

Fresh Kid 01-20-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

:biggums:

sportjames23 01-20-2014 03:28 AM

HAHAHAHA, that shit WAS funny. My nigguh got talent. :oldlol:

plowking 01-20-2014 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moe94
Going to need your opinion on Kevin Hart now.

Kevin is more suited to my humor, but he tries too hard at times. A good example of that being his TV show, Husbands of Hollywood or whatever.
He seems to be getting a lot better though now.

His first stand up was really good but progressively got worse. I still get laughs out of the stuff he does. I prefer Patrice O'Neal, Louis CK, Bill Burr and Hannibal Buress over him though.

Fresh Kid 01-20-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Kevin is more suited to my humor, but he tries too hard at times. A good example of that being his TV show, Husbands of Hollywood or whatever.

His first stand up was really good but progressively got worse. I still get laughs out of the stuff he does. I prefer Patrice O'Neal, Louis CK, Bill Burr and Hannibal Buress over him though.

i agree, but drake tha fake def aint better than katt, hell no!!!!:no:

moe94 01-20-2014 03:41 AM

Quote:

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Kevin Hart does try way too hard, though and the worst thing about him is that you can only watch his material once or you'll end up hating him. Maybe that's just me.

Myth 01-20-2014 03:55 AM

I haven't finished the episode yet (almost done), but the Nancy Grace skit sucked. His impression was spot on, but the skit was awful. Best skits (of the first 3/4 of the episode) were the Resolution/Revolution and the Rappers in Sitcoms (That's So 2Chainz killed me).

Btw, Sasheer did an amazing job for a cast member in her first episode. Plus, she is hot.

Knicks102 01-20-2014 10:17 AM

That shit was funny

B-Low 01-20-2014 11:20 AM

Yeah he actually did a really good job. People forget he WAS an actor for 10+ years before he started rapping. He could easily jump back and forth between acting and music and honestly Im surprised we haven't seen more roles for him when you consider he's been pretty successful at both

bagelred 01-20-2014 11:29 AM

Watched his opening monologue. Gotta be honest, I had no clue about his mixed background. I was quite surprised.

I mean, Drake is black? :confusedshrug:

OhNoTimNoSho 01-20-2014 04:34 PM

Why is SNL so bad now? Cant they get some decent writers?