Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Post Combine Mock. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327339)

Carbine 02-27-2014 07:32 PM

Post Combine Mock.
 
1. Houston: Blake Bortles

2. St. Louis: Greg Robinson

3. Jacksonville: Bridgewater

4. Cleveland: Clowney

5. Oakland Raiders: Manziel

6. Atlanta: Matthews

7. Tampa Bay: Mack

8. Minnesota: Watkins

9. Buffalo: Lewan

10. Detroit: Ebron

11. Tennessee: Gilbert

12. NY Giants: Zack Martin

13. St. Louis: Mike Evans

14. Chicago: Dennard

15. Pittsburgh: Ha Ha Clinton Dix

16. Dallas: Donald

17. Baltimore: Barr

18. NY Jets: Marqise Lee

19. Miami: Ealy

20. Arizona: Ford

21. Green Bay: Mosley

22. Philadelphia: Pryor

23. Kansas City: Hageman

24. Cincinnati: Jernigan

25. San Diego: Cooks

26. Cleveland: Odell

27. New Orleans: Amaro

28. Carolina: Benjamin

29. New England: Nix

30. San Francisco: Tuitt

31. Denver: Verett

32. Seattle: David Yankee

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 07:46 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Donald seems accurate for Dallas


don't like Bortles at #1, and I am thinking mocks should have STL trading out to OAK, ATL, or TB

STL could swap with OAK and still land Robinson/Watkins...OAK takes Manziel/Bridge/Bortles

STL could swap with ATL who would LOVE Clowney...and STL STILL gets Robinson/Watkins

STL could swap with TB who would ALSO love Clowney....and STILL get Robinson/Watkins



a trade there should be seen as more likely than no trade IMO

niko 02-27-2014 07:53 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Donald seems accurate for Dallas


don't like Bortles at #1, and I am thinking mocks should have STL trading out to OAK, ATL, or TB

STL could swap with OAK and still land Robinson/Watkins...OAK takes Manziel/Bridge/Bortles

STL could swap with ATL who would LOVE Clowney...and STL STILL gets Robinson/Watkins

STL could swap with TB who would ALSO love Clowney....and STILL get Robinson/Watkins



a trade there should be seen as more likely than no trade IMO

Can you put positions/schools maybe? I'm not up on everyone.

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 07:59 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko
Can you put positions/schools maybe? I'm not up on everyone.

Robinson is considered to be the best tackle in the draft and ideal for the Rams...Watkins the best WR in the draft and also ideal for the Rams

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 08:01 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Rams WILL trade there though...and they should get at least an extra 2nd out of it with those 3 teams (OAK, ATL, TB) all fighting for it


I could even see the Vikes in the mix for that trade but then the Rams run the risk of missing out on both Robinson and Watkins

Heavincent 02-27-2014 08:02 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
I'll be so pissed if Lee and Evans are off the board before the Jets pick.

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 08:03 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
1. Texans - Manziel
2. Falcons - Clowney
3. Jacksonville - Bridgewater
4. Cleveland - Watkins
5. Oakland - Bortles
6. Rams - Robinson
7. Bucs - Mathews
8. Vikes - Gilbert (sign Vick)
9. Bills - Evans
10. Lions - Dennard


my top-10 right now

RoundMoundOfReb 02-27-2014 08:46 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Would prefer Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt.

RoundMoundOfReb 02-27-2014 08:47 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
1. Texans - Manziel
2. Falcons - Clowney
3. Jacksonville - Bridgewater
4. Cleveland - Watkins
5. Oakland - Bortles
6. Rams - Robinson
7. Bucs - Mathews
8. Vikes - Gilbert (sign Vick)
9. Bills - Evans
10. Lions - Dennard


my top-10 right now

Is that based on who you think they should take or who you think they will?

RoundMoundOfReb 02-27-2014 08:55 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Top 10 based on who I think they should take:

1. Houston: Teddy Bridgewater
2. St Louis: Greg Robinson
3. Jacksonville: Blake Bortles
4. Cleveland: Jadaveon Clowney
5. Oakland Raiders: Sammy Watkins
6. Atlanta: Aaron Donald
7. Tampa Bay: Khalil Mack
8. Minnesota: Derek Carr
9. Buffalo: Mike Evans
10. Detroit: Jake Matthews

*Atlanta trades pick #6 and 2 2nd rounders for pick #2.

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 10:07 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Is that based on who you think they should take or who you think they will?

Will

But I still think things will change and news will break from now until the draft so I don't expect that to hold up extremely well and I also feel like what the rams do is very hard to perfect and that has major effect on the rest obviously

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 10:12 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Where Vick ends up will also have huge effect

Read of Vick to the Texans the other day and if that happened it would pretty much guarantee Clowney going #1 overall

RoundMoundOfReb 02-27-2014 11:08 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
I don't think many teams view vick as a starter

-p.tiddy- 02-27-2014 11:56 PM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
I don't think many teams view vick as a starter

Vikes would start Vick, so would the Raiders...possibly Texans

Cassel could land as starter too

GOBB 02-28-2014 12:03 AM

Re: Post Combine Mock.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Vikes would start Vick, so would the Raiders...possibly Texans

Cassel could land as starter too


Raiders yes, Vikings no.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy