Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Grudge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32973)

aahhsin 03-08-2007 04:29 PM

Grudge

have you guys just met someone....you never talked to this person in your life, that person has not done anything to you, but for some reason you just want to sock him in the face?

happened to me today at the library.

this dude was in a suit reading a wall street journal...this freckled face, skinned ***** with a pinstripe suit...

man i just wanted to punch him.

Bobcat4Ever 03-08-2007 04:31 PM

Re: Grudge

Quote:

Originally Posted by aahhsin
have you guys just met someone....you never talked to this person in your life, that person has not done anything to you, but for some reason you just want to sock him in the face?

happened to me today at the library.

this dude was in a suit reading a wall street journal...this freckled face, skinned ***** with a pinstripe suit...

man i just wanted to punch him.

lmao word

MetsPackers 03-08-2007 04:34 PM

All the time. When I go to the library, and there are 10 losers playing Runescape, and occupying all teh computers. I need to get my schoolwork done, but the librarians won't kick them off, so I have to wait an hour. One of these days i'm gonna get pissed and do something that'll make them never come back to the library.

aahhsin 03-08-2007 04:40 PM

but the thing is that...they did something to piss you off

what is something that pisses you off for no reason at all...thats the question.

Horde of Temujin 03-08-2007 04:41 PM

yeah i usually get like that with white people

Bobcat4Ever 03-08-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
yeah i usually get like that with white people

hey now

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork 03-08-2007 05:12 PM

i wish I could punch Bourne in the face

different107 03-08-2007 08:41 PM

Oh ya. I'm homeschooled (Senior and duel-enrolling at the local community college) and when people first think of homeschoolers they think of nerdy people who do school and read shakespeare all day. The kind of people that make others generalize all homeschoolers like. I want to punch all those dumb homeschoolers in the face, and I have known quite a few of em. Ahh they drive me nuts.

The_Masterplan 03-08-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by different107
Oh ya. I'm homeschooled (Senior and duel-enrolling at the local community college) and when people first think of homeschoolers they think of nerdy people who do school and read shakespeare all day. The kind of people that make others generalize all homeschoolers like. I want to punch all those dumb homeschoolers in the face, and I have known quite a few of em. Ahh they drive me nuts.

home schoolers tend to be more independent and socially challenged. I have met a few and all seem to be like that. Not saying that you are but just gathering from my data

different107 03-08-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
home schoolers tend to be more independent and socially challenged. I have met a few and all seem to be like that. Not saying that you are but just gathering from my data

First off, thanks for not generalizing me. Secondly, those are the people im talking about :lol:
Don't worry, there are a few normal ones out there

Derek 03-08-2007 09:39 PM

Oh man, if I ever asked my mom to be homeschooled, she'd be like "Get off your half Dominican ass and go to school".

different107 03-08-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
Oh man, if I ever asked my mom to be homeschooled, she'd be like "Get off your half Dominican ass and go to school".

It's not all that bad. The worst thing is the getting generalized with the nerdy ones.

Derek 03-08-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

It's not all that bad. The worst thing is the getting generalized with the nerdy ones.

If I asked my mom to be homeschooled, she'd take me for a phychiatric evaluation. I guess my mom doesn't like nerds.

different107 03-08-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
If I asked my mom to be homeschooled, she'd take me for a phychiatric evaluation. I guess my mom doesn't like nerds.

not all homeschoolers are nerds

Derek 03-08-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

not all homeschoolers are nerds

I understand. I think socially challenged would be more common. Am I correct?