Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chargers Are Getting New Uniforms (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33264)

Cool 03-11-2007 02:06 AM

Chargers Are Getting New Uniforms

The San Diego Chargers just announced they are getting new uniforms. If anybody cares. Here is a link to some pics of the uniform if anybody wants to see.

http://www.chargers.com/bold-new-tradition/

The Italian 03-11-2007 02:20 AM

Re: Chargers Are Getting New Uniforms

They look good. I have always liked the Chargers jerseys. The colors mesh well with each other IMO.

Cool 03-11-2007 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Italian
They look good. I have always liked the Chargers jerseys. The colors mesh well with each other IMO.

I have always liked them to. Not just because I am fan. They are pretty sick. I heard they were doing a uniform change and I was hoping they would go back to the powder blues. And they are but there the 3rd uniform. So the first one will be that one blue, then I think one, then they will occassionally wear the powder blue ones as alternates. Thats what I heard.

Bobcat4Ever 03-11-2007 10:00 AM

Those jerseys look fly

MetsPackers 03-11-2007 10:54 AM

Those will look hot in the light blue.

shafir 03-11-2007 11:05 AM

Theyre great.

Moose 03-11-2007 11:18 AM

Sweet jerseys. Any other teams got new uniforms?

craigthomasb 03-11-2007 12:46 PM

and the award for most homo-erotic pose in a nfl jersey shoot..goes too... Mr Tomlinson! come on down!

Mathius 03-11-2007 12:53 PM

Uh. To the casual fan, those look the same as their old jerseys. I don't see a big deal.

So they're wearing a white helmet now. Great.

Mathius

RidonKs 03-11-2007 02:15 PM

Quote:

Uh. To the casual fan, those look the same as their old jerseys. I don't see a big deal.

That's what I am, and yeah, I see no difference. Always loved the baby blue Chargers jersey though, so when I saw the title I had to check this out.

Cool 03-11-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RidonKs
That's what I am, and yeah, I see no difference. Always loved the baby blue Chargers jersey though, so when I saw the title I had to check this out.

Yea I know the look the pretty much to the same just kind of the colors changed. And the powder blues are coming back they will be the alternate uniform. They kind of redesigned that. I will post pictures of all 3 uniforms when they are released this wednesday.

Derek 03-11-2007 06:53 PM

They look pretty similar to the old ones, but still pretty cool. I still think hockey has the best jerseys though.

Howard5Dirk41 03-11-2007 09:20 PM

those look like garbage, they should jst use their powder blue throwbacks

Cool 03-11-2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
those look like garbage, they should jst use their powder blue throwbacks

They are gonna use the powder blue as there 3rd alternate uniform. But they tweaked that uniform to. So I dont know what all the uniforms look like just yet. I will post pics on wednesday or thursday because they are supposed to be revealed at a private fashion show on wednesday.

Howard5Dirk41 03-11-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool
They are gonna use the powder blue as there 3rd alternate uniform. But they tweaked that uniform to. So I dont know what all the uniforms look like just yet. I will post pics on wednesday or thursday because they are supposed to be revealed at a private fashion show on wednesday.

they tweaked the best uniform is sports history? :wtf: