Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   College and High School Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Anyone looking at Texas A&M? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33525)

apriorist 03-13-2007 10:57 AM

Anyone looking at Texas A&M?

They could be surprise contenders this year. They are in a tough conference. They beat Texas. They won at Kansas. They lost all of their 6 games by a *combined* total of 16 points. They lost at UCLA by only a few points. They lost at Texas by only a few points. Plus, if they make it to the Sweet 16, they play in San Antonio. Can you say 'home court'?

IBall280 03-13-2007 11:21 AM

Re: Anyone looking at Texas A&M?

i was looking at them, but i have them only at sweet 16, they are a decent team, but i do not believe they are deep enough.

FireMcFailPlease 03-13-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBall280
i was looking at them, but i have them only at sweet 16, they are a decent team, but i do not believe they are deep enough.

aTm does i believe an 8 man rotation with Sloan, Pompey and some other PF coming off the bench.

they definately have the tools to make the run. Shooters, defense, size, coach

apriorist 03-13-2007 02:25 PM

I was just looking at ESPN's (or maybe it was cnnsi.com) website and I think 7 of their 8 'experts' have Texas A&M in their Final Four. Interesting.

IBall280 03-14-2007 09:47 PM

yeah but i just don't think they are that good, they r good dont get me wrong but who they have to go through is just tough it's a tough region there in. i got respect for em they just dont have wut it takes to advance further.

FireMcFailPlease 03-14-2007 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBall280
yeah but i just don't think they are that good, they r good dont get me wrong but who they have to go through is just tough it's a tough region there in. i got respect for em they just dont have wut it takes to advance further.

Youre kidding right?

Everyone and their mom knows Memphis is no better then a 4 or a 5 but got a 2 cause of their cupcake schedule, and aTm's 1 is a freshman lead team. I'll take aTm's leadership and experience over tOSU

wang4three 03-15-2007 12:21 AM

I was very close in putting them in the Final Four.

ThaKing 03-15-2007 12:42 AM

They are Legit

IBall280 03-15-2007 08:55 AM

yeah but cmon... freshman like u said... hardly any experience and not to mention they are a football school, the day that they get a basketball program is the day that texas stops caring about football and prison haha yeah rite won't happen :oldlol: